Reviews for Number IX
blahgirl13 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Holy crap DX im practically balling my eyes out! it was so good...i've never felt so emotional towards a story before! it was really good! and sad, so very sad...i cant put in type how awesome and everything else this story was! but then again...im listening to The Killers- Mr. Brightside, which is a sad-ish song...

REALLY GOOD!

coconut90 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
AW! Jesus, I'm gonna cry...Again. GReat story
Nilaexn chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Wow,wowwowwowwowwowwow... *Hyperventilates*

*calms down* Well, I must say... that was flecking awesome! I LOVE it!
blooming Ednae chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
i am shocked right now, this was really good. i really liked how you included the first six members' past in here, along with their real names...this is very, very emotional, and i really like how you wrote more of a detailed description on Zexion's emotional life!

now the ending...i really did get tears coming...zexion's death scene always makes me want to cry! Poor Demyx...

"...Demyx came home to an empty basement that day."

AH that really got to me! wow, just wow, i really like how everything is very detailed! this is going on my favorites!
Tears Falling Freely chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I LOVED it. The format, the feelings, the descritptions, the flashbacks, all of it.

It was beautifully written, I enjoyed this piece immensly.
firehawkxx chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
i was smiling... then that was slipping from my face as i read on... T_T it was sad. aww.. -lower lip trembles- i can't help feeling sorry for Dem. -sighs- but this was pretty great! good job!
paradoxmachine chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
*squeaks*

Aw man.

So much emotion...

I love the way it's written, with the little flashbacks and everything... Beautiful writing.

And the ending... Perfect. Using only the speech was an excellent idea. It leaves you off with so much welling emotion...

Excellent fic. Thank you for writing it.
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Wow, interesting. I've never played the games so I don't know what really happens, but I've never read anything like thise before. Interesting, really. It took my 5 minutes just to figure out the ending. I was just staring at those lines. The I remembered Zexion dies. LOL. Great job, wonderful story. Loves.
january sunshine chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
W00t, page breaks!

Man, I love this story. But it makes me so syad when I read it!

Love love!

~ .Senpai.
moonlunes chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Me: ... -way 2 affected by what i read-

Nezumi: -picks up fryin pan-

Me: how apropriate that im listenin 2 a sad song while readin this -close 2 tears-

Nezumi: -aims fryin pan my head- y r u so damn sensitive?

Me: -favs story-
cheeky doggie chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
;_;

That was so sweet! ;_; and so sad too! You did well with it from first POV, and the italics added such a nice touch to it! Brilliant, just brilliant.

Yay for Zemyx!