Reviews for The Blood In My Veins
Rat chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Interesting... this takes place season one, I wonder what Sam's self image would be now after everything that happened at the end of season two?

Good story, well written.
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
You write insane Sammy so, so well. Seriously. Never seen better. You make him act crazy without that tiny little problem of him actually BEING crazy. I can't help but wonder why I've never found any of your stories before...I usually make it a point to hunt down all the good stuff, but I've never seen any of yours before. That makes me quite the idiot, now, doesn't it?

Anyways, if you didn't see it before, I loved this. My favorite-and at the same time, my least favorite-part was when Dean came in and Sam asked him whose blood was on him. I dunno why, but I got all teary-eyed...I've been doing that a lot since I first started reading your stories about...*looks at watch*...half an hour ago.

Off to read more!

-Adara-chan
xain666 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Aw, sad but the ending was really good. Loved it.
NovemberSGA chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
'Sometimes he felt empty, sometimes he felt cold...'

'But there was always someone there to pull him back again. Someone to remind him who he really was when He himself didn't remember.

'His hero. His savior. HIS BROTHER.'

The ending is BEAUTIFUL! Moving piece...well written...beautiful.

Kind of sad (for Sam) up until the end...then comes the feeling of redemption, safety, relief...Dean.

Awesome.
friendly chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
great job.. I think you should add more.. I want more..
gothraven89 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Fantastic!

But is it a one shot or is there more?

EIther which way this was awesome.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Aw, Dean always saves the day in the end.

Beautiful story, very sad and bittersweet.