Reviews for If It Starts with Love
Crims0nfire chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Poor robin.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Put them back together please please
hellahijabi chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I usually don't review on fan fictions like this- but the last comment you made gave me something to think about.
You are over generalizing the "cliche" of the love behind sex or the cliched 'i love yous' behind them. Emotional attachment usually comes with sexually acts- that's why is why i'm guessing you made Robin become so attached to Raven. Although, You seem to have a little difficultly with dialogue (mostly at the end)- the problem here this that your take on this is: sex is just sex- with no emotional attachments and "love"-seems almost a little bias... iwannasay.
I personally think this would be a better BBRae fix because of the vulnerability you gave to robin- and it seemed better fit for beast boy himself.
I understand the ending, and totally get what you are trying to say: but i do not like the ending. not because of i like happy ending-because trust me i don't- it's just the whole robin falling and raven being all sassy and not in character and everything put together- i just didn't like.
though your writing, grammar, everything else was superb. so i thank you for that
The X Kalamity chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
great ending!
Bodacious Bovine chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I LOVED the ending to your story, it was just so perfect:)
Dr. Dark chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
yeah... raven is cold, the story was pretty good.
The-Twinkle-In-Your-Eye chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
here here! i know first hand what your talking about
CharmingMurderess chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
hooray!

kudos to u!

good sex. just plain good sex.

we!
goth chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
dude, totally wrong r squared 4ever
luciume chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Very well written. For a momment when Dick let out the three words, "I love you."- I thought it'd end all cliche. But I was wrong! The ending was very suiting. I enjoyed it. Wonderful job _ I'll be adding this to my favorites.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wow, this is really well written. Very nice point that you make here, even though I kind of wish they had ended up together, or at least just friends, but they're never going to see each other again, are they? ;)

It was just citrusy enough to be yummy, but you didn't go too far. Raven and Robin were in character for an AU. Robin caring, and Raven "not" caring. (I'm not going to go into the complicated nature of Raven's personality).

So, yeah, I really, really liked this. And I'm really glad that it wasn't BB/Rae. :D

Yeah, really good job, I'll be looking at some of your other stuff.
Kels chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
AHAHA, I love this. :D

"It was just sex, baby. Good sex, let’s leave it at that? Hm?"

Fucking. AMAZING line.

And, I love the fact that SOMEONE besides me that sex doesn't necessarily equal love.

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU.

I love this.
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
If it ever was, sex is not the uniting of two people's spirits and all that crap anymore.

Sex is sex.

We gotta face the fact chilvary is dead, even though I know I wish it wasn't ].

Anyway;

Great fic.

You got your point across stylishly ].

And it was extremely well written. You portrayed Raven perfectly - Could you really see Raven throwing herself at Robin because he announces undying love? Sheesh.

I LOVED IT ANYWAY.

D

[Faves]
superheroxnerd chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
this was utterly phenomenal... until that last part!

fantastic job nonetheless! ]
blueFoxx0123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
how coul you do this to me! NO

...why? why would you want to hurt me like that?...now you've gone and made me sad...pity for robin...pity for rae cause you turned her into a cold heartless bitch...why...?