Reviews for Lingering Sorrow, Forgotten Love
A singing Sesshomaru? Sounds funny.
I am so curious about Sesshomaru. Hmmm... Could it be ...
Yes, your Miroku is 1000 times better. And Kagome! Ugh, she is just so annoying!
Yep, I watched it. And Kagome's sits sure annoyed me. According to the wiki, in episode 126 she got over her jealousy. Please. I saw no signs of change in her. What Inuyasha and Kikyo do is none of her damned business, nor anyone else's.
Yes, I'm enjoying bitch Kagome. In every fanfic she's sooooooo perfect and Kikyo is always the bitch.
Yes! I love InuKik! My favorite couple of all time!
Derp chapter 41 . 1/21
Woohoo! Love it!
Sari h chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
And You can only dream. Kikyo is death and she losts the chance of be with her love because she does not thrusts in he.
Mearn-Tahl chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Thank you for the lovely story. :)
Colubra chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
I don't think this would be a realistic reaction from the group.. It's kinda exaggerated
Kaylee-semapi chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
I really like this story, it's very well written! I can tell you don't like Kagome, I thought she was okay, bit if you've ever watched OHSHC, I hate the main character Haruhi!
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 32 . 9/10/2013
heheheeh. serves him right the bastard, got exactly what he deserved right there.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
If this story is to continue I must have at least five reviews and if I don't recieve them, well I might do it. That doesn't mean you shouldn't. I need criticism, so please do so and if you flame I don't care.

i really fucking hate authors who beg for reviews...
Inu x kik chapter 39 . 5/16/2013
So very great story
I don't know chapter 39 . 5/16/2013
Wow! This is very awesome. Inuyasha has finnaly marked kikyo as his , i'm so happy now i can't bring the grin out off my face i love kikyo and inuyasha together i wish the anime and manga was like this to this story was very sweet keep updating but don't take 1 or 2 years to update it. You can at least update once in a week