Reviews for Days Ahead
thekatana09 chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Interesting to see another Katt/Ryu fanfic. To a point, this one seems more believable than most of the Katt/Ryu fanfics I've read. However, much like many fanfic authors, I think you've made the mistake of changing Nina's personality. Do most fanfic authors just don't pay much attention to the original story or what? You guys always seem to get Katt's personality right, but you always mess up Nina's. She's suppose to be a reserved and shy individual. Yet many authors always screw this up by making her immediately socially comfortable with everyone. The only three who Nina seems to be comfortable around are Ryu, Mina, and Katt. I don't recall Sten being able to make her laugh; more like he was good at irritating her and Katt. I also can't see her returning to Wyndia because of the civil unrest it could cause.
Sage chapter 7 . 7/2/2004
Hey, I'd like to know if you plan to continue this story. I was really enjoying reading it, please let me know
Sakura cc chapter 7 . 3/23/2003
I love this story! hahaha Katt is also my fav character, she's cool. Heya, u update soon plz plz. _
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2003
I hope you continue this soon, it's a great fic.
Jon chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
_ Very interesting fic, ooh hope this gets continued soon.. funny start on this chap but it was a bit short with just Katts side of the story.. Oh and i checked the comments and i say "Support Katt/Ryu!" Whoot _ they are a good couple in my opinion.. they would be sooo cute.. Awe.. well anyhow.. _ Keep up the good work _~
Artificer Urza chapter 7 . 11/16/2002
This is a greet story, I hope you finish it soon. Interestingly enough, this is the story that inspired me to write my own Breath of Fire 2 story.
Renni chapter 7 . 10/20/2002
Hee-hee Chap.7 is really funny! I hope this is a Ryu/Katt pairing, not Nina/Ryu.
Nule chapter 7 . 9/16/2002
I can't tell you everything that i love about this story because i wold take too long and my parents would stick the phone bill on my *cough*, but its great! Rush on the next Chapter!
Unoriginal chapter 7 . 9/9/2002
Danm, seems nearly everyone who's reviewed so far is either rabidly for or against Ryu/Katt. I, personly, favor Ryu/Katt, but I've got nothing against Ryu/Nina.

Great story so far, BTW.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2002
Ugh. Sorry, but I hate the Ryu/Katt pairing. I found her to be a fairly boring character, and poorly suited for Ryu. Plus, I just don't like girls who are covered with fur.
Tiger5913 chapter 6 . 8/8/2002
Bah, Katt should go with Rand. _o *huggles Nina and Ryu plushies to chest* Another glimpse of hope goes down the crapper, poo...
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Nice! I'm getting into BoFII, but I haven't beaten the game yet, cause the high encounter rate in the last part is making me really impatient. I don't want to lose Nina and Spar's awesome Shaman fusions, damn it! Hey, make this fic Nina/Ryu, will ya? Too much Katt fandom here... I hate that damn bitch! *punches Katt in the eye*
Ben chapter 6 . 6/4/2002
Pretty Good
Cavalier chapter 5 . 5/13/2002
hey man glad to hear katt and ryu are getting together O_o! i dont know if i can wait for the next chapter! :P
Cavalier chapter 6 . 5/13/2002
hey this is cool u gonna keep going right? _