Reviews for Unnatural Amnesia
DeathDeliveringAngel chapter 13 . 11/21/2009
omg. this is soo sweet and fluffy and cut, and look at me, im crying! i love it!
O-Mega Lead chapter 13 . 4/24/2009
Overall, I did like the story; it was short but nice. I am still a tad put off by the 'accent,' but overall, I really liked this story, especially the idea behind it as far as Kagome losing her memories. Good job with this!
O-Mega Lead chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
I like the idea so far but I'm assuming they cannot go back to the feudal era because of the well-lock... That is one of my more liked aspects for these types of stories. At any rate, it is really well written, including Inuyasha's new accent, though I definitely think it does not fit his personality, especially Japanese language; it's too American, in my opinion. Otherwise, I think this is a great and well written story, and I look forward to reading the next few chapters!
AwesomeHachi1521316 chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
i'm confused. how come Inuyasha is in Kagome's time and riding a motorcycle and Sesshoumaru has an office building? How did he get to her side of the well when Naraku sealed it off? I thought he was over on his side of the well when Kagome disappeared. i would really appreciate it if you could e-mail me and answer my questions. your story is good so far. thanks.
queenofsaigon chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
good story
cyberfalcon85 chapter 13 . 8/30/2007
o. That was a very good story. First one I read where Inuyasha waits the 500 years for her and meets her as his future self (although I hear others are out there). But i really liked it. It was sweet. Well Done! -
Raine44354 chapter 13 . 8/1/2007
ok i stated at like 1am then read till 7am. i slept and then finished the last 2 chapeted. i have to say this was fricken awesome. inuyasha with a picanic basket is funny enough then you add that with morden day tokyo, i laughed for kagome since she couldnt. lol.

ja ne!
Sonya chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
ok.. i'm kinda confused. So In the Prolouge, it was in Inuyasha's era with naraku closing the well right? and then in this chpater, it is the present era and Inuyasha is here despite the well being sealed and he's still a half-demon while shessomaru is a full demon living in a mansion? did they just live for 500 years more or something?

But besides from the fact that i'm all confused, it's intresting so far. :)
Avelyn Lauren chapter 13 . 7/23/2007
I like the story but now I have work to do. I'll talk to you later. Arigato and ja ne!
winnie chapter 13 . 7/13/2007
make the story longer and make a better ending
whitetiger-isabella chapter 13 . 7/11/2007
*cries* NO! It cant be over with. I want more. *sniffs* Please *gives puppy eyes*
IcePrincessFireAngel chapter 13 . 7/10/2007
I loved this story!It was well written too!Great job!
The Sacred Tree chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
um...ok one question ..how did naraku know that kagome could travel between worldws?...up to where i know nobody besides the inuyasha crew knows that...but besides from that i think it was pretty god...well talkk to ya laqterz then...sayonara
FeuBrillant chapter 8 . 7/8/2007
yeah, I finished the story and FINALLY got my keyboard back.

I LOVE THE STORY its so amazingly god.

I was able to write because I used that special charactor box and it only had capitals, but it was like texting, only harder so I wasn't able to say how much I loved your story.

It was seriously one of the best ones I have read, GREAT JOB and I will keep my eyes open for more of your writting.
oldestmaiden chapter 13 . 7/8/2007
I personally thought it was the best ending this could have. It completed the story and sated my curiousity(is there such a word? oh, well. hope you know what I meant)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »