Reviews for I'm Never Robbing a Bank with You Again
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
*laughing insanely* That was probably the funnies thing I've ever read. I wonder ho Yugi would react to his Yami robbing a Bank... Hmmm
aquabless chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
wow that was cool -

Bakura was so in character it was kinda scary O.o

Funny how this keeps playing in my head now...

Pretty good read! :)
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Nyaaaawww...they're celibate until they get married? That's no fun! Heheh...

This was amusing. ooc Atem is incredibly amusing...and...sadly Bakura is so in caracter I can hear his voice in my head as I'm reading.

Posted my story if y'wanna read it. Let's see how far I get until I get bored and never post again~
Simerika chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I love it wright another
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
damn you really need to write more chapters for this! damn i can just see yami and bakura trying to rob a bank!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Nice and funny! An awesome AU!
Aisheyru chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
-LHAO- That was AWSEME! -exscuse me please if I get my Spelling wrong- I want them to rob another bank! -evil laugh- write more.
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Love it! Totally hilarious! (I seem to be using the word hilarious a lot in my recent reviews. hm. Maybe it's a sign?) Whatever! This is great! (I'm a MaixJoey/Jounouchi fan, too!)

Tie-dyed Trickster

My muses say 'hi'.
CyberDeletion chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Normally, I review anonymously, but you've got it disabled and I felt that this fic deserved more than six reviews.

Oh, this one was great. Whenever I stop by the Yuugiou section at this site, I keep an eye out for darkshipping, but I hardly expect anything like _this_. I was grinning the whole way through!

I usually avoid fics that are described as AU, so, reading this, I was pleasantly surprised. It's AU, but handeled well.

Like you warned for, the only one that was really OOC is Yami (perhaps I'm too used to "I am right! You are wrong! I win! Mind Crush!"...), but he works well enough in the story that he didn't bother me at all while I was reading. (Not that I'm one to talk about writing OOC characters...)

The title of the fic made me hesitant to read it at first - titles that sound like sentences are a little strange - but now I see that it fits.

I only read it once through, but no errors in your writing jumped out at me. You have no idea how happy you made me with that. :)

I love _how_ you wrote this. Other authors will write try to write humorous fics, and parts of it will be amusing, but it takes skill to keep humor going smoothly in both the dialogue and the description.

To sum things up, this fic is fun and well-written. Thank you for posting this so everyone can enjoy it!
r0gue lebeau chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
That was great! Really made me laugh! I loved it, nice work :)
StaresWithDisbelief chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Awe, what a cute story DR! _ You need to write darkshipping more often! Heh heh. Darkshipping is the best... with polarshipping coming a close second of course... maybe third... _;; Uh... Luv your story!
Tomboy 601 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Cool and funny.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I'm sure he won't. Not until next time, anyway. :) Cute, though I kind of wonder how Atemu decided to start this in the first place. That doesn't stop it from being cute.
Flaylda chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
i luv this! luv the near-death ramblings! luv the jouXmai part as well! . good job!
Solla Sollew chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wow, I really liked it. It was funny, had action, and wasn't sappy. Everything that fits under the perfect story for me! Good Luck!