Reviews for Of Pentacles, Rocking Chairs, and Presumed Deaths
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Brilliant!
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
How very apt. I always wondered WHY J. Stroud didn't put a scene like this in his books, and now I know; it was to give fanfic writers a chance to write something that he'd write himself -which you did marvelously well.
lostsomewhereinmyownworld chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow, you just made my day. Such a sweet story.
juggernaut715 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
*squeal* this is an awesome ending :D
Tolemac102 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This is wonderful. It's slightly sad, but also kind of hopeful. I really like it.
Just wondering, are the bits in (parentheses) the footnotes that Bart uses in the books?
Keep up the great work!

-Tolemac
The Valiant Child chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was bloody brilliant, it was.
lapizAzure chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
that was awesome.. the first part made me laugh ( i tried to imagine the footnotes) and the ending is great too... a nice ending to the 3rd book...
Dragon chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Ah, such a good ending.
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
really really really like this otahyoni. A )

Its so sad though, I dont understand why kitty wont summon Barti again. It cant be because everyone thinks hes dead, cause a few mettings like this every couple of years would go unnoticed.
Chiz0i chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
yikes, talk about sad. If kitty fell for bartimaeus it would happen something like this. Good story, though I never found barti romance in character a fanfic about it is okay lol. Very close/intimate friendships yes but not romance.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Great writing. I loved the banter between the two, it was all very natural, and the way you characterised them. and the last sentence was a bit sad, but suited the story.
Ilyia chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Well, that was real nice. :] It was a breath of fresh air from all the other angsty fics I've been reading about Kitty summoning Bartimaeus. Although some were, admittedly, pretty good, in a bittersweet kind of way.

As was this one, especially with that last line. More melancholic than bittersweet, though, which is much appreciated.
nonamenoface chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
wow. this was really good. the pairing was new to me but eveyrone was in character and it made sense. good job!
eatingsupernoodles chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This was wonderful! one of the bests!
LorilieDorran chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I liked this a lot, it was beautifully written and for my feeling Bartimaeus and Kitty were both totally in character. Very, very nice :)