Reviews for Redemption
machievelli chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Posted 29 December 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

KOTOR on Lehon: A chance decision leads to a later confrontation

The piece had a few flaws, having Mission nibble on 'his' lip, that kind of thing.

The idea that Carth would just run away leaving his shipmates to their fate bothered me in the Game too, and having someone create a youtube cutscene having Carth facing a darkside Revan aboard the Star Forge was an excellent starting point. The only real problem I had was with continuity...

How did Revan and Bastila pass Carth without the trio noticing each other?
DarthChewie chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Just wondering, but is this ever going to be updated? I love this story and i'm dying to more!
DarthChewie chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
I love everything about this story. It's amazing in my opinion. You make very good Tradgedy based stories. I cant wait until the next chapter is uploaded.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Bastila is creepy when she is evil- but no less annoying. Good story so far.
inu'ika217 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
su'cuy padawanmage. nice one there.
MaggOnasi and RevanBodyguard chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
'"You wish, grandpa," Mission said with a laugh.'

That was histarical!

'"Darth Revan has returned!"'

That's kind of sad feturing you broke my Sweetheart's heart! You sir, will pay for your doings.

Heed my warning... just kidding

Nice story, btw

Sam
Kendoka Girl chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
Awesome rendition of the alternate ending. I can't wait for more. I'll be reading your Rome chapter soon. :)
Perching Kite chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
woah. this is slightly... unsettling. what's wrong with revan? i like how you portray bastila as revan's puppet master, almost. great job, and update soon!

Kaia
The Great Valley Guardian chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
KOTOR IS THE BEST!
Effiron chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Another excellent chapter. The opening paragraphs are incredibly vivid. Well done!
Effiron chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
Very nice! I'm impressed by the quality of your writing. I look forward to reading more. Keep it up!
Kendoka Girl chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
Yah!

Great ending for the chapter. You really steamed it up!
Layana Danare chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Help me...

Freaky beginning. Keep it going!
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Yes, wonderful beginning. I am really looking forward to seeing more.

Did you sign up to be a walk on for the sci fi channel?

Dude, you looked awesome in the Kill Bill pose! That was hawt. :)

Remember - Nukitsuke draw the sword