Reviews for On Becoming a Woman
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 4/12
You've emulated the tone of Peter Pan wonderfully. As much as I can appreciate the original ending, I like this much better.
HotDemonWoman16 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
One word and one sound: Perfect *breathless sigh of happiness and contentment*
Camille JA chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Well done and slightly unexpected ending since I read so manf fanfiction where Peter had to grow up for Wendy.
Fairy Cakes Love chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Aww, this was lovely!
Progenitus chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
If ever there was an ending in which Wendy does cast off the social contract and go back to Neverland, this would be that ending. Although I still am firm in my belief that Wendy, like all children, grows up, and she is far too brave to shrink away from that-but this was altogether too sweet (and also with a pinch of Barrie's original sauciness). There is such romance in the notion of 'all boys grow up, except one', isn't there?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
:D
This is so sweet! Loved it, keep up the good work!
Clarity in Scarlet chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
;_;

That is one of the cutest one-shots I've read. I can't say anymore.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Aww... I've waited for this FF for soo long! thanks for writing! You're wonderful!
BK chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
a bit patchcy in parts, needs some work but i think its how the story should end.
disney1240 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Truly amazing story, eloquently written, and I can't wait to read your other stories.
Rebellamb chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Oh. My. I mightv'e cried if I hadn't been so happy reading this. Thank you. ]
elmaa chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I loved this T_T

Seriously, it began just right and with Peter's entrance it just worked and everything!

Thanks for the great read :)
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
That was so sweet and romantic and how I would want things to end between them...
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Beautiful story. I love your writing style, word choice and plot. I love your portrayal of a girl's sixteenth birthday party and the genuine goodness of your heroine. I also like your clever use of Tinkerbell to entice Michael away from his elder sister. It's very sad that Wendy will never get Peter but I suppose that's for the best. As long as she knows the depth of her first true love, it doesn't matter if it hurts, does it? It's really a beautiful story that touched my heart. Thank you. Good work.
Girl shaped chapter 1 . 9/27/2008