Reviews for Trial By Fire
forrealihatethissite chapter 30 . 3/22/2010
You have reduced me to tears. it was awesome.
xvegas-on-acidx chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
I'm not oging to flame unreasonably, but 5 chapters in, and I've pretty much thrown up all over my keyboard.

Frankly, so far, the quality of your writing is terrible, theres no description, adjectives, there's nothing to paint any sort of picture.

Your character developement is shocking, Dean and Sam WOULD NEVER ACT LIKE THAT! And if they did, it would certainly take a hell of alot longer than a mere night and a bit. The pacing is posotively retarded, and any Supernatural/literature fan would be shocked.

Your oc character - WHAT THE HELL IS SHE? I have to reason to care about her, I feel no sympathy for anything thats happened to her, you've given no reason for me to respect her as an equal character to the Canons. You can throw in as much of a tragic past into a paragraph as you like, but it wont make this Mary-sue monstrosity any more likeable, or creditable. It takes time, and a built up relationship between character and reader in order for the reader to actually care about them.

The only element of your writing, that has earnt any sort of praise is your dedication, and I aplaud you for staying with a project for so long.

But in order for this to be considered, anywhere near a readable standard of literature you would have to spend HOURS - overhauling everything you've ever written.

You have dedication but no talent so to speak of, and you obviously have not researched, or know alot about how to write a *decent* fanfiction. I highly recommend that you study writing, and learn about how to write Fanfiction, becuase there's having your own writer's style on this website, and then there's just plain unreadable drivle.

You can do better, so why deny your readers?

G x
sexyhunter chapter 30 . 10/10/2007
Awesome job! Looking forward to the sequel :)
soccergurl382 chapter 30 . 8/5/2007
holy shit holy shit holy shit. i totally just read the last two chapters and i LOVED THEM! Im gong to start the sequel right now. Ah i cant believe they're getting married. -runs off and does a dance-
StarShine26 chapter 30 . 7/22/2007
Seeing as how i have not commented on this site yet, i figure it is my duty to do so now.

As previously stated, the ending is stupendous. It definately warranted a triple "Oh My God" exclamation and then a great sorrow that is the ending of Trial By Fire. Brings tears to my eyes, just thinking about it. So get going on that sequel. ;)
WonderSkeet chapter 30 . 7/19/2007
it was good i love how her answer was Holy shit!” ill be wateing for 2 have fun
Stefunnyb26 chapter 30 . 7/19/2007
aw that was an awsome way to end the story.
EmSyd chapter 30 . 7/19/2007
Fab ending. Can't wait for the sequel. Have a great time in Arizona and Mexico.
Victoria Ashley Winchester chapter 30 . 7/18/2007
BRILLIANT!

~VAW
EmSyd chapter 29 . 7/16/2007
Fantastic. Can't wait for more.
WonderSkeet chapter 29 . 7/11/2007
it was verry good glad there back together
StarShine26 chapter 29 . 7/10/2007
Another What-The-Whify comment...

Operation TakeDown FenceClimbers BDUS 800ct Recon 4 is a GO!

The new chapter is stupendous. Can't wait for the next one!

MDean...(like ManMeat or MSatan.. :P)
Nickles92 chapter 29 . 7/10/2007
please update soon
HunnieWeAreMadeFromVodkaAndIce chapter 29 . 7/10/2007
O...M...G... you updated thank god and their back together...yayayayaya so cute
woopzzy chapter 28 . 7/1/2007
i'm hoping you haven't given up on this story! it's just too good... update soon! Please!