Reviews for Blood Brothers
Notavampire chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
*fans* Whew! Oh my goodness. Okay, the only part that got me about this one was the blood. I was all 'Bobloody noseLuke kissEW.' But it wasn't the worst thing ever. Their guys, they can't be all vanilla. Gotta keep up their macho manliness. ;D It rocked. Cookies for posting it!

~NaV
jojothewho chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Great Story. Nice detail, nice polt, and just nicely done. Keep it up!
GAugust chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Passionate and poetic. Nicely done.
Vinsmouse chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Good story, very well done. Short, not exactly sweet and too the point. ;) Really intense scene, good pacing, really kept my attention. Looking forward to more stories from you. Teak care,

Mouse
T.S. Blue chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
You know, no matter how I feel about slash (and when I make up my mind I'll let you know), this is just very well written. The images are vivid and the story believable, in the sense that these are two men, they are bound to be rough and fight. I like that it has the feel of being just another slice of a day in their lives, too. The plot doesn't get in the way of the emotions and the charcter observations. And the blood theme is gently interwoven.

It's rough but somehow pretty at the same time. So - whatever my feelings - I like it.