Reviews for Veracity
Guest chapter 25 . 4/29/2014
Ok so first I wanna say this is very well written. I truly adore the plot line. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF PEACE FINISH IM GOING INSANE IT'S 2014 COME ON !
Franca-the-Fortress chapter 25 . 9/28/2013
Wow talk about explosive. I hope one day this gets completed!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/20/2013
Please tell me you're gonna finish this. If not yore a cruel human being cause that's just not right.
Armadura Fairy chapter 25 . 9/7/2011
OMG! It's been more than 3 years since your last update please continue the story. The dynamic relationship of the two is so addicting, and it just doesn't feel right leaving their relationship hanging. Please update soon. Thank You.
SlashyAntics chapter 25 . 12/24/2010
WHY WHY WHY! HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED! YOU LEFT EVERYONE ON SUCH A CLIFF HANGER! DO MORE! PLEASE! DONT MAKE ME AND ADDICT THAN TAKE AWAY MY CRACK! D:

333 PLEASSSE!
cuiper90 chapter 25 . 1/23/2010
loved it really good story
brookiwinchester chapter 25 . 11/28/2009
more?
petter94b chapter 25 . 9/20/2009
oh cmon! worst ending ever! why? give us another ending! or more! at least! this is bad... really bad... but loved everything else about the story... but fuck the ending
petter94b chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
keep this chapter (;
3taz2 chapter 15 . 4/28/2009
all i can say is aw
Guest chapter 25 . 4/20/2009
fpr the record, i wish i was one of your faithful reviewers, but i'm not... i just found this story... T.T

AANYway, this story, all of it, is awesome. I can't for the life of me figure out why you're so nervous about your writing: I love your manipulation of the english language that is obviously unique to yourself: how you subtly insert metaphors every now and then, yet maintain a level of straight-forwardness that keeps the piece moving; how your characters are REAL and not these walking cliche-monkeys that everyone loves using; how your plot is interesting and original. The whole thing is wonderful, really. All those chapters where you posted notes saying you might take them down: keep them up; they rock. In short: you rock xD. Do you think I would stay up until 3am reading this if it was tripe? 'Cause horribly flawed writing is one thing I CANNOT stand to read (Notice that I read your story xD what does that tell you? Good things, I should hope)

Now then, reviewing the story and not its style... As i said, the plot is original, though I think I caught maybe 3-4 times where Nathan's thoughts/words mirrored those in the show directed from him to Haley (ie. "You saved me")... that aside, I love the mostly-platonic relationship you've developed: proving that sex is NOT everything in life. :-) HOWEVER(!), I WILL beat you with a fan-stick should these two not make up... :-P I mean, come ON! They're so cute together! I want my happy ending, gorrammit xD (and if you get that really geeky reference, I will love you forever :-D)

I feel as if next chapter's theme should be "My life would suck without you" by Kelly Clarkson :-P

beginning:

"guess this means you're sorry / you're standin' at my door / I guess this means you take back / all you said before / like how much you wanted / anyone but me / said you'd never come back / yet, here you are again..."

end:

"'cause we belong together now, yeah / forever united here somehow, yeah / you got a piece of me / and, honestly / my life / would suck / without you / 'cause we belong together now, yeah (together now) / forever united here somehow, yeah (somehow...) / you got a piece of me / and, honestly / my life (my life) / would suck (would suck) / without you..."

seriously, it would fit! xD anyway, it's late, i need sleep, and you are AWESOME! can't wait for the next chapter!

PS: it doesn't need to be happy xD I just feel like it should end up that way :-P

-Rrk45
Account Unactive Sorry chapter 25 . 3/16/2009
OMG! NO! This can't be it! I just read this in one go and you must update! Give them a happily ever after! I BEG OF YOU! _
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 25 . 3/13/2009
Great story you really need to update it though.
estelle.evenstar72 chapter 25 . 9/27/2008
Ouch! I can't believe its all over (so glad I wasn't one of the ones who had to wait a year for the update haha). Awesome story, seriously. Don't be concerned with reviews, because I think you've done a great job!

lol Lucas in skimpy pink underwear...interseting thought...
estelle.evenstar72 chapter 20 . 9/25/2008
Oh shit! Drama drama drama is what we like to see.

Need more intimacy between the two...i know you've got it in you ;)