Reviews for Deception at Intermission
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 13 . 8/10
This was awesome, loved it! :D
Burning Minatu chapter 13 . 8/1
There needs to be moreeee
Ella459 chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
i loved how this story had a little smut to it, but it also had this aspect to it that
made people connect with the characters really well. It is a very well written piece
and it's one of my favorites. Very well don :)
poppet.ellie chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
This is just lovely! :3
Guest chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
Pleaseeeeee add more to the story?
M chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
Pleaseeee write a sequel or another chapter! Please please pleaseeee?
Rackler chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
Wow. This fic was amazing, and you are a simply fabulous writer. :)
Shadow Hunt chapter 13 . 3/30/2012
The mention of Kiba potentially getting pregnant was just weird, but this was an otherwise enjoyable story.
KBD chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
1) I LOVE this story thus far... * fan girl squeel*

2) You listen to EA! Double awesomeness!
Silver Moon Lit Forest chapter 13 . 3/10/2011
One of the best fanfics I have ever read. And I'm not exaggerating. I loved everything about this story. And I still love how you write.
k. b chapter 13 . 9/2/2010
for your info, you are a very talentedd writer. I think You should write a sequel, though thats not really my choice its yours :)
k. b chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
i like long chapters, to answer your question
T09871234 chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
I honestly cannot think of how to even begin this review. Let me just say that this fanfic is the only work of art that I have bothered to read /multiple/ times. Because of this awesome story, in fact, Kankuro x Kiba has become an OTP. Whenever I am in a bad mood, I come back and read this fanfic. I have been since 2007. I swear, it's therapy to my mind! It's just... I can't describe it. You even made me permanently see these characters differently, in the BEST manner possible. They make so much sense! Together! I didn't even like this pairing until I came across this. That was three years ago and I still enjoy it every time I read this. (It may be my 37th time...)

Also, I have waited patiently for a sequel. I know, you're probably tired of hearing that comment since I see it alot... but it's indescribable of how this fic has affected my life. Is that saying to much? Nonsense. It's almost like they are real, and I have to know what happened to them. But, I know ou have a life xD so you may not be able to create that sequel... but I just wanted to tel you that to me, you are a God of Fiction.

-MC
Kjesta chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
Sweet chilli flake, this was AWESOME. You actually had the mouth to mouth and life-saving and everything and then NOT draw it out into a touchy-feely scene. Not many writes would have steered around the cliché so well!

Of course I'm not happy with the whole being angry bit, but they'll work it out between them I'm sure )

Sorry if my reviews are bit random, btw "
Kjesta chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
Still such beautiful characterization. I love how you threw in Kankuro's rather sinister past without turning him into an angstbunny, he's just the right amount of dark without turning emo. And he does like getting under Kiba's skin! I really like the interaction with Tsume and Hana as well, they're great supporting characters.