Reviews for Play Date
peaceout2311 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
hahaha loved the ending but 2 mins really thats kinda short
Shantih chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
LOL this is awesome! I don't think it's OOC actually...it strikes me as in character due to the (highly unlikely yet hilarious) situation...hahaha I loved the chess game part...and the "you snooze you lose"...and of course the last part...fantastic!
Amphitrite II chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Definitely put a smile on my face. Two of my favorite pairings written well, even if it was just for crack. Loved the chess scene and Yuugi's triumph about always winning. Thanks for this fun piece!
lady Alexas chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
so sweet hahahahahahaha
azab chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
i liked it
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Ye gods! That was HILARIOUS! (except for the part where my mom came into my room right after I'd read the bit where Bakura's tongue slipped - I nearly suffocated myself trying not to laugh like a hyena) This is great!

Tie-dyed Trickster
Nekokitsune chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
*blinks* Hey…! It’s a short one-shot…!

*grins* But really, Ru-chan… *laughing hard, hitting fist against desk* _ RAWR! IT WAS SO RPS IMPLIED! XD The Darkshipping! The Heartshipping! Kura’s lines…! (O_O;; Th-The Horny Yami! Bad Bunny!) *nods head* … I am very proud of you, desu!

I actually really liked it, though, Ru-chan! *nods head* Despite what Hakkyou said about it not being good… and Blah blah blah, desu! *smiles* It was pretty good! Better than ‘Rika’, I think and T_T so much better than that other… THING. *shakes fist at Azure/THING*

; A-Anyways… Back to the Review! *nods head* It was actually quite good! I loved the ‘play date’ :3 HAD to be my favourite part of the fic… And see…? Even more RPS stuff! (Temu once played with Liku in chess, remember?)

Okay okay! Also, the whole yelling between Temu and Kura! *nods head* _ Loved it. It was meant to happen… *sweat-drops* Kura-kun sure has interesting ways to cheat… What I wonder is… Why Temu-chan didn’t notice… *thumbs-up* But! You managed to keep his smugness and arrogant-ness still there! So kudos for you! (Don’t tell him I said that though…!)

:3 The drinks part though… that was definitely the cutest part, desu! V Rawr… the tension rises between Yamis! (No; I call it ‘heat’. *nods head* Yami Mating Season XD Yay! More RPS references!) Kyuu! And I love the Heartshipping with Yu-kun and Ryou-san going off to get drinks! _ Chibis…

*smirks* Kura’s slip-up though… *shakes head* … Can’t really say enough about it… :3 … WELL DONE, RU-CHAN! *nods head* _ Hee hee… Must have been the most awkward moment… *cheers* But but! BUT! The kiss, desu! *smiles* That was awesome! *spins (Because I know you hate it)* _ The moment we all were waiting for! *nods head, serious* The passionate, wild and hot kiss between two Yamis! Rivals but both equal on the hotness scale! (XD Another RPS note…)

:3 Oh oh! Still one more RPS indication; _ Heh. The fact that Yu-kun said that no one should bet against him! *nods head* That’s so RPS copyrighted! XD

_ Well then! I’m done, I think! :3 I hope 386 words is enough for you! Good luck with the contest! I really did enjoy this! Ja ne!
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
“when the spirits had appeared solid and stark naked on their doorsteps weeks later” - (blink) Nee, hee, hee...

“Yugi had been pleasantly surprised and Ryou had just been surprised” - you have a lot of good lines.

I love the extra chess piece. :P

I liked the ending. Very quick and stupid. But... You could tell that there was probably something they were hiding, when you mentioned them liking each other, but not, at the beginning - I mean, talking about what was wrong with the hikaris.
YamiNoHikari chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
nice!i enjoy darkshipping,its one of my favs in yugioh shippings.:D

See ya!XP
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
*snickers* I liked that. Especially where Yuugi used his "I can't lose" to virtually be certain they'd get together. I don't think I've seen that before. Good idea!
Vannessa Hillstead chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
That was cute. :)

I can't think of anything coherent to say.

Besides the fact that I loved your Darkshipping.

Good luck in the contest.

VH

Sami
Darksnickle-PrincessKezadoodle chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Yay! For grab the moment Atemu lol
jeuxmungandr chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
That was incredibly amusing. Although most of it was kind of OOC, I loved the whole chess-scene scenario. Especially with the concept of Atemu and Bakura bickering like an old married couple.

Ahem. Great job!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Funny story. bakura slipped up again. At least Atemu was quick on the uptake. Poor Ryou lost his bet with Yugi. I don't think the drink was worth crying over when that was the result.