Reviews for Loneliness of a God
FFlove190 chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
I'm going to review this story, just because I've been perusing the archives and I happened to find it (and it's not finished! oh my!) And I have to say, I am just amazed at your portrayal of Sephiroth in this fic. It's an amazing struggle that just bobs and weaves in and out of insanity and I love it.

Maybe one day you'll update this, or maybe you never will, but I just wanted to let you know that I appreciated it (and possibly every thing else you've written, I just haven't felt the need to leave you a review for your awesome). :)
midnightgamin chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Every chapter just kept me crying (which is a very VERY rare fit) hoping Seph would win and Zack could haul his high and mighty butt back to sanity. It was so GOOD! No! It was AWESOME. Maybe you could finish. I don't know. It's a shame not to know what would happen next. You just know what emotions to evoke.

Apparently "heredia" *points at the username and comment* haven't read your other fics regarding Zack and Sephiroth's interactions. Whoever said it was canon? Or not. I know they were friends at some point. BUT. This is fanfiction. Anything can happen. Believable or not.
heredia chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Not take offensive but i wonder that kind of crack you smocked :Zack cannot be Sephiroths friend he said "wings symbolize monster" it means that Zack thinked the same about people with cat-like eyes its also remind me how Lucy was treated for having horns. Zack as Sephiroth friend its impossible relationship of Zack with Sephiroth was the same as relationship of Tomo with Lusy and why you wrote about Sephiroths desire to kill like about sick obsession. - He was treated like shit for having unusual appearance that wasnt even his fault. No one showed kindness to him, no one cared about him, he was treated like piece of mea,t i doubt he even know that table and bed is. After all this his hatred its normality why should he like the ones who was cruel to him and about aerith she cannot feel anything she said normal the best its remind me that bitches from Lusys orphan who when she get fever instead of healing her talked crap about her horns - i didnt want upset you but i really didnt understand why you get that ideas that you wrote
Boxboxboxboxboxhxjxhysdhfjfjdh chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Is there going to be a sequel? PLEASE tell me there's ping to be a sequel!
Raf chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Do you ever plan on finishing this?
Barranca chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Zack's determination is admirable, his belief that Sephiroth wants to accept his help. It is not easy to reach out and take that hand.
The Genesis Awards chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, "Loneliness of a God", has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Action/Adventure Category 2010. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated by SiddharthaFF and passed to the preliminary reading rounds because of the quality your story possesses. On April 15th, the Shortlisting for the Genesis Awards will take place, and on June 15th the final results will be tallied and posted.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Best Regards,

Keveh Kins, Public Relations, The Genesis Awards
chibi heishi chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
*squeals* Yay! Oh, I know that they've got a long way to go, but I'm SO happy for them! This was great.
GoldenShinyWireOfHope chapter 5 . 9/10/2008
I like this story a lot. I especially loved Seph's suprising heroism as he stepped in to save Zack from the Ice materia and then from falling in the final chapter. It was really nice that the knowledge that Zack needed him helped him to overcome his insanity.

I felt a kind of sense of completion for Zack, as well, seeing what was almost a recreation of the final fight of ff7 played out between Zack and Sephiroth. After all that could have been the way things had turned out, if things had gone differently for Zack.

So well done, you brought their firendship out really well (as always!) and I love the drama of their battle in the last chapter. Really enjoyable.
Silvera chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
Just found this story & I love it! Please tell me you're going to continue it. I really like the idea of the Remnants & Sephiroth in one place trying to interact. And Zack is always amazing. Please finish this story!
Dark'nLightAngel chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
Best. Story. Ever. Or, one of them at least. I love it. Update soon?
Wyn chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
I could almost swear you were watching Noein when you wrote this.
Zomfi chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
Aw, well it's complete.

This contrast and evolution in the places Zack went through was, at least for me, one of the most interesting point in your fic. As well as the obstacles (especially fire ones). This passage, just before Seph put the wasteland in fire was also great ; I still cannot see the passage from sanity to madness - well, it looks like both are entwined.

Anyway, very, very good fanfic.
Rai Science chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
this story is so cool! when are you going to put up chapter 6? you don't usually wait so long to update!
Li-Bai - Opus 3 No. 2 chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
-squee-

You should have like, Aeris or Zack giving Seph a haircut. All those years of being insane!Sephiroth must've had to have given him a few split ends or uneven bits... But my main point being his fringe. I reckon the length of his fringe gives him a more insane and haggard look, so if you trim that a bit...

Wait, why am I giving hair trimming advice? o_o;:
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »