Reviews for The ANBU Mission
Inotheflower chapter 13 . 2/22
Please please continue this story. It is so very well written and one of my favorites on this entire website. ;-;
AntiSocialBookWorm chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
Are you going to continue this story or nah?
Niall James Horan chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
Wow!nice story!
I really like it..hope u update soon..it really drives me insane..really..
_
tcGh (take care & good health)
Darla chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
Please update! You're the best author ever! I really REALLY love your stories.. I want you to update! Please! I NEED you to update! Just please!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
wats goin on with ummmmmm makoto and ino
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
i still hate that bitch jin i wish she could just fall off the face of the earth
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
jin can go and suck a cock for all i care im sure Sasuke has way better things to do than pay attention to that bitch and i'm sure makoto wouldnt either
Anniiee chapter 13 . 12/3/2010
Update! Update! Update! Update Soon! I really like SasuIno story, I wonder the next story. Not only SasuIno story, I also like SasuInoGaa. He he
Cloudless Dreamer chapter 13 . 9/19/2010
I just reread the story again! I miss it *sobs* Chapter 12 was very beautiful from what i remember - but oh wells you had a point. Well just reviewing to say you still have a fan who is waiting for you to come back!

*sends you waves of inspiration*

Good luck! D
x-GaaIno-x-For-Life-x chapter 13 . 7/16/2010
YOU. It's been 2 years , update already ! ... Pleasee ? For a fan of yours ? 8I
XxSilentxTearsx chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
plz plz update son!this is a awesome story n I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT thanks alot 4 makin it its awesome
chiie112 chapter 8 . 8/31/2009
i hate jin -_-"
Elysia Maldor chapter 13 . 8/20/2009
Hey~ I really like this story so far. It's good that you're not rushing right into their relationship, it makes the story seem more realistic... Are you planning on continuing the story or did it hit a deadend? I'm really hoping that you plan on continuing soon!
INOSASU chapter 11 . 7/15/2009