Reviews for Found
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Excellent one-shot. I truly hated to see it end. I'm adding it to my favorites list. Oh, if you're gonna o.d. on something, The Beatles are a great group to do it on!
Raven's Secret chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
this is an OMG moment. totally. a good OMG. that was so adorable! omg! it was just so cute! they are my favorite couple too, but i could never write them out as good as you just did. this was a great idea for a story as well. bravo. :D
FlashDrive chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
SQUEE! OMG! XD I LOVED this little oneshot...thingy... X3 So sweet... Great job! I loved it!
DemonInTheRain chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I can't believe that was only ur first! It was totally awesome! Good Job!
teentitansraven2 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
lol, its very cute, I love it. keep up the good work dude. :-P
nos482 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
woo now that was interesting, would be kinda cool for a sequel you know give some detail of what he's been doing the last four years.
Burakku's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Huh? Uh... Sorry, not a Beatles fan.

But the story, uh... How do I put this technically...?

It radiated brilliance, it showered true emotions, it was pure... Well, one word kinda sums it all up... Fantastic!

It was really good. Rotating more around the comic book version than the tv series' version? That's okay. I know tons of anime that has more relation to the manga version than to the tv version. And other medias with the same basics...

Yeah, I think you get my point.

Maybe I'll read more from you in the near future. 'Kay?

"Burakku" means "dark," and is a DragonYoukai.

Shadow is a HejihogYoukai. Look up "Hejihog" and "Youkai" separately.

BB the Changeling's back! I'm so overjoyed...- "Welcome home, Gar!" *throws confetti*

Ichi, ju, hyaku, sen, Burakku-Sanda! (Invincible Dark-Thunder in Japanese, shortened translation)

~Burakku's Shadow/Manjoume-Enchantress
Captain in the Galley chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
"Why don't you just make ten louder, and make that be the top number, and make that a little louder."

"...These go to eleven."
beautifulpurpleflame chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Darn you! You took the big opening for my newest story! Now I have to go back and alter it so it doesn't look like I'm copying you. Oh well. Good job. _

Lostnfuzed chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
:) Aw it was sweet! I like the character development etc. Only criticism (if you can call it criticism, more of a preference)I think the last part with Gar and Rae meeting sounds a little awkward in the present tense.

For example: "She kicked and punched, all the time crying, “Why?” She even picked him up with her powers and smashed him against the ground."

-It just seems a little out of place but it still works fine. Nice story, i'll look out for you more in the future :)
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Let's hope Cyborg doesn't react like Raven did- I don't think Gar could take getting kicked, punched, blasted, AND kissed by him as well!

Very good story- especially for your first attempt at the pair.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
One of the best BB/Rae's one-shots I've read lately. Great job here.

Keep the good writing.
TheSilentShogun chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
This is a pretty good story. I understand why you made it a one-shot, but, are you sure you want to keep it that way? It's atleast worth a one-shot sequeal.