Reviews for Sundried Palaver
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
wow. i knew it was gonna be bittersweet and probably not end well-sadly-but still. and yet, it was a good short story on a minor character with a truly complex nature...if this is evidence of your style and talent, i will definitely read more of your stories.
WizardsGirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was disturbingly beautiful, and I was incredibly moved by the very end. This was wonderful and wonderfully written. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs & Kittens,
Wizard
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Oh wow... this was beautiful, yet horrifyingly depressing...
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
*sniff Beautiful fic. I love how you portrayed Zetsu!
touch.the.sound chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Let me tell you, this story made me adore Zetsu!
BreakItDwn chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was so amazingly stunning and heart wrenching. It called into question the morality we as humans carry and the feelings we bear in turn. It looked into the depravity that occurs within our world and dissected it all to hell, evaluating the actions made with such depth every step of the way. You, my friend, have created a masterpiece among masterpieces that will forever be etched into my heart.
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That gave me chills... dark, disturbing, brutal, sick, dangerous and weak are just a few things to describe this. One of the best angst fics I have ever read. A disgusting and painfully real look at humanity's darker side.

I can't say I liked it, but then, that's what you were aiming for wasn't it?
Diablo Snowblind chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was...wow. just, wow. You are a truly spectacular writer. This vision of Zetsu, even with our current canon knowledge, is perfectly spot-on.
Darkpetal16 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ah... kind of a bittersweet oneshot. Well done.
Tiny Panda chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Great Fic. :)
LeTardis chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
beautiful.
Prim the amazing chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow... that was beautiful...
The Jai'Chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This story was absolutely beautiful. I'm at a loss for words. Just.. amazing.
Alexis Sago chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
It was a really good story. Thanks for writing it!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I never expected to cry with a Zetsu related story, but then I found this fic. Where can I start... First and most obvious, this was more than just a sad story; it reflects the reallity of the world we live in, the life oyhers have, and at some point makes you realize that while one is suffering for not having enough money to buy a certain something that we deem necesary, others are happy because they have the money to buy a poor meal for one, and share it with three. It also makes you think about how pathetic us human beings can be, when we all but cry because we are on a bad economical situatiom, lacking job etc, saying, thinking and feeling we are in extreme pooverty while the truth is, there are others in such worser situations and aren't complaining about it.

It sucks to say that we are such ungrateful creatures. From having everything since birth, desiring more as we "grow up", not really apreciating what life gives us, and that little girl, althoug a fictional character, is only a fraction of hiw things really work nowadays...

I am not saying that ALL human beings are that way, nor am I including myself as one of the nice, apreciative type. It's just a thought/reflection I have every now and then. The way you "gave life" to this little piece of real life is amazing and better than any crap one comes across whilst searching for something in fanfiction. This IS a true good story, and I am gratefull that someone decided to write something good for once.

I apologize for the many mistakes that you might come across when you read this if you ever get the chance. I'm a native spanish speaker so I have my engkish difficulties sometimes. I don't expect you to answer me because I understand that we all have a life outside of fanfiction and school, work and many other things sometime take too much of our time, but if you ever do get the chance to atkeast read this I will be more than happy :)

Again, thank you so much for taking your time to write something worth reading. I wish you luck and anything you consider necesary in your life n_n

Have a wonderful weekend,