Reviews for Sundried Palaver
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/7
That...was so cute, yet so sad...but also so relieving. I've never really thought of Zetsu. I knew he was there but never really gave him any thought. But this piece of art changed my prospective of him. I think that I may like him a little more now. Your way of making me love characters like Zetsu and Hidan, both of who I never really thought that much of, is truly astounding. You have a gift my friend and I had a wonderful, if slightly sad, time reading this story of yours. Thank you for writing such a...heartfelt? ...no, that's not the word...umm...moving? Yeah. Moving story. .
Ariya-chan chapter 1 . 2/11
Wow ... you're a great writer ... this story has so many emotions at once, I can't even say what I'm feeling right now. This is so beautiful ... if only the whole world could read this then that would be so wonderful. I love your writing, and I hope you become a great author!
FanficWolfess17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wow... I really have no words to describe how amazing this is... It has a soft air in all the sadness, happiness, and neutrality of the words.

I truly love this story and am glad for reading it :)

FW17
Slip of Red chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Quiet, beautiful, and insightful. It's been a while since I read a story as well written as this one. Thank you for writing this one-shot. Reading it was a wonderful experience that I will be sure to savor.
ElementKitsune chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This is a beautiful piece. It's really sad as well, but mostly, it's just beautiful.
I really enjoyed it, and I think that Zetsu's views got through to me as soon as the girl lifted up the hem of her dress and hoping that Zetsu would be like her father and stay. Humans can be real monsters.
I liked the ending, as it was bittersweet and well-done. The girl will never be alone and suffer at the hands of her parents, be afraid of someone leaving her, and like Zetsu knows, she has a better purpose now.
This fulfilled her wish to never grow up, huh?
Honestly, this is stunning, and I really love it. You're a brilliant writer, and I feel like I should get around to reading all of your stories sometimes.
kally-kal chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
wow. beautiful.
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
wow. i knew it was gonna be bittersweet and probably not end well-sadly-but still. and yet, it was a good short story on a minor character with a truly complex nature...if this is evidence of your style and talent, i will definitely read more of your stories.
WizardsGirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was disturbingly beautiful, and I was incredibly moved by the very end. This was wonderful and wonderfully written. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs & Kittens,
Wizard
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Oh wow... this was beautiful, yet horrifyingly depressing...
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
*sniff Beautiful fic. I love how you portrayed Zetsu!
touch.the.sound chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Let me tell you, this story made me adore Zetsu!
BreakItDwn chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was so amazingly stunning and heart wrenching. It called into question the morality we as humans carry and the feelings we bear in turn. It looked into the depravity that occurs within our world and dissected it all to hell, evaluating the actions made with such depth every step of the way. You, my friend, have created a masterpiece among masterpieces that will forever be etched into my heart.
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That gave me chills... dark, disturbing, brutal, sick, dangerous and weak are just a few things to describe this. One of the best angst fics I have ever read. A disgusting and painfully real look at humanity's darker side.

I can't say I liked it, but then, that's what you were aiming for wasn't it?
Diablo Snowblind chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was...wow. just, wow. You are a truly spectacular writer. This vision of Zetsu, even with our current canon knowledge, is perfectly spot-on.
Darkpetal16 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ah... kind of a bittersweet oneshot. Well done.