Reviews for Sundried Palaver
KannaKyomu chapter 1 . 9/15
Oh, man. I think my heart is broken.
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 7/27
re-reading this was a good and bad idea. good because it's amazing and I loved the writing. bad because it depressed me the fuck out and made me sad for them both. but then again anime seems to do that.
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 7/16
It's a shame there aren't more stories featuring Zetsu that are written as well as this one. Tragic but still so beautiful.
Mikaeru346 chapter 1 . 7/13
Mms... Uhhh., I-I don't know what to comment... It really good. My view on Zetsu entirely different from now on.
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/5
thats so sad omg
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 3/31
So sad! Sobs.
Kurama Chibi chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
WHO THE FUCK IS CHOPPING ONIONS GODDAMNIT!
shinobinaraku chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Heyo,

I was reading this at work and I started tearing up towards the end, haha. My coworkers were probably like...what's up with her? Just wanted to let you know that your stories are great! I feel like sometimes I characterize the Naruto characters by your stories and not by the manga...whoops!
Moo-cow300 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I nearly bawled.

Zetsu stories seem so rare here... Great thing that you've contributed to making him more popular! This fic was very emotional and moving and utterly heartbreaking... in a tearfully happy kind of way in the end. Wonderful job. Keep up the good work!
Akitsune chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
AWWWWWWWWW

That was so adorable but so SAAD WHYYYY
serendipityswan chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
it's been a long time since fanfiction has ever made me think as much as this one has. if only i could favorite this story more than once.
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
That...was so cute, yet so sad...but also so relieving. I've never really thought of Zetsu. I knew he was there but never really gave him any thought. But this piece of art changed my prospective of him. I think that I may like him a little more now. Your way of making me love characters like Zetsu and Hidan, both of who I never really thought that much of, is truly astounding. You have a gift my friend and I had a wonderful, if slightly sad, time reading this story of yours. Thank you for writing such a...heartfelt? ...no, that's not the word...umm...moving? Yeah. Moving story. .
forever.indigo chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Wow ... you're a great writer ... this story has so many emotions at once, I can't even say what I'm feeling right now. This is so beautiful ... if only the whole world could read this then that would be so wonderful. I love your writing, and I hope you become a great author!
FanficWolfess17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wow... I really have no words to describe how amazing this is... It has a soft air in all the sadness, happiness, and neutrality of the words.

I truly love this story and am glad for reading it :)

FW17
Slip of Red chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Quiet, beautiful, and insightful. It's been a while since I read a story as well written as this one. Thank you for writing this one-shot. Reading it was a wonderful experience that I will be sure to savor.