Reviews for Sundried Palaver
Frolickin' Flick chapter 1 . 5/4
"Breakdown and Blossom." These two words are enough to made my breath hitched in my throat. No, you know what? This depressed the hay out of me. It's so beautifully written, the details, dear god. I feel really, really glad that you give a thought about Zetsu, he deserves more.
KannaKyomu chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Oh, man. I think my heart is broken.
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
re-reading this was a good and bad idea. good because it's amazing and I loved the writing. bad because it depressed me the fuck out and made me sad for them both. but then again anime seems to do that.
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
It's a shame there aren't more stories featuring Zetsu that are written as well as this one. Tragic but still so beautiful.
Mikaeru346 chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Mms... Uhhh., I-I don't know what to comment... It really good. My view on Zetsu entirely different from now on.
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
thats so sad omg
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
So sad! Sobs.
Kurama Chibi chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
WHO THE FUCK IS CHOPPING ONIONS GODDAMNIT!
shinobinaraku chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Heyo,

I was reading this at work and I started tearing up towards the end, haha. My coworkers were probably like...what's up with her? Just wanted to let you know that your stories are great! I feel like sometimes I characterize the Naruto characters by your stories and not by the manga...whoops!
Moo-cow300 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I nearly bawled.

Zetsu stories seem so rare here... Great thing that you've contributed to making him more popular! This fic was very emotional and moving and utterly heartbreaking... in a tearfully happy kind of way in the end. Wonderful job. Keep up the good work!
Akitsune chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
AWWWWWWWWW

That was so adorable but so SAAD WHYYYY
serendipityswan chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
it's been a long time since fanfiction has ever made me think as much as this one has. if only i could favorite this story more than once.
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
That...was so cute, yet so sad...but also so relieving. I've never really thought of Zetsu. I knew he was there but never really gave him any thought. But this piece of art changed my prospective of him. I think that I may like him a little more now. Your way of making me love characters like Zetsu and Hidan, both of who I never really thought that much of, is truly astounding. You have a gift my friend and I had a wonderful, if slightly sad, time reading this story of yours. Thank you for writing such a...heartfelt? ...no, that's not the word...umm...moving? Yeah. Moving story. .
forever.indigo chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Wow ... you're a great writer ... this story has so many emotions at once, I can't even say what I'm feeling right now. This is so beautiful ... if only the whole world could read this then that would be so wonderful. I love your writing, and I hope you become a great author!
FanficWolfess17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wow... I really have no words to describe how amazing this is... It has a soft air in all the sadness, happiness, and neutrality of the words.

I truly love this story and am glad for reading it :)

FW17