Old stuff of Mine chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
*sobs into pillow* So sad...but what about after she finds out she doesn't have aids? eh? yes?

P.S. yes that was me pleading mercilessly for more.
feathergirl926 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
So I know this story has been up for a while and I am a tad late, but WOW. So amazing... poor Flack! I just love Fiesta. This pairing does not get the attention it deserves. I hope you are planning on writing more stories about these two!
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
ANGST! hehe. devious. Wonderfully devious. Awesome job.
Dandylions chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Hey, that was good! Very good. Nice and angsty.

Anyways, I came hunting for a Flack/Stella story AND I FOUND ONE! *dances*.

Sorry. Anyways... awesome job. I think it sounded very much like Flack. Great job. And yes, there difinetly needs to be more Fiesta stories out there.
LucyStar7 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
go Fiesta ! great POV sounds so much like Flack great job
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
we definitely need more Fiesta stories out there.

so thank you for yours. it was really great. I was feeling what he was. and as for the ending - I still can imagine it had a happy one, cant I?
mel60 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Great little angsty piece. You've done a great job with Flack's characterization and voice. And this fic made me want to grab Stella and shake her until she realized how much Flack feels for her. Great Job!
RenLissa chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
It's ok - I didn't need "happily ever after". I liked this ending - it almost sounded better with the two of them meeting up.
Aphina chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I had to hand it to you I loved this story, it's right in his head, and you make it seem very true to the char. Seriously I'd love to see mroe from you, it's rare you get someone who does a one off like this, and you made it work.
notesofwimsey chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Aww, thank you! I appreciate the shout out!

And I did love this - you do the angst extremey well, and paint Flack heartbreakingly beautifully.

Good for you for dealing with the HIV story line. I ducked it completely, although I'm going to bring it in sneakily another way (and not with Stella).

Are you going to keep going? I hope you will!