Reviews for Scare Tactics
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 10/30
esta divertido
Churnok chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
An interesting and thought provoking glimpse into Terry's early training days. Though I don't think Bruce meant to create an icon when he created Batman. He did intentionally create a symbol to strike fear into the hearts of criminals and Terry would need to understand that on his own terms to fill the role.
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
That is what makes Batman so good.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Cool! I remember loving this series and I miss it. Your descriptions allow it so that I don't even have to remember everything. Very thorough, if that makes sense.
gure chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
What a good story! I really liked the way you characterized Bruce-very much the ornery, bitter old coot, and a harsh teacher. I also liked how you maintained his sense of humor; you kept him so nicely in character.

Your explanation for Batman and what that symbol means to people is interesting. Bruce had a reason or everything he did as Batman, and wants to pass on that sense of strength, inspiring fear in his opponents and hope for the people he's protecting. Nicely done!
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
That was great! Keep up the good work.
outofivanhoe chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
That was a lot of fun, a real tribute to the Dark Knight's psychological tactics!
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Awesome! I like it! There's so many fics out there about what happens to Terry beyond the series (and don't get me wrong, I like a lot of them), but not many explore what he felt and experienced when he first tried to take on the role. Great job!
Fae2135 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
BOO! *cackles*

Woohoo, Batman! What do you mean your writing style needs work? It's as fantastic as ever! :D I don't even know anything about Batman, and I still loved this! Miss you, Kitty-chan - keep up the good work! *hugs*
KEmperor chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I liked this story, very good understanding of who Batman is. Good work.
batfan7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Loved the interaction between Bruce and Terry. Very different people trying to get the same goal accomplished. I liked how you made Bruce harsh, in a stubborn, prideful way that was totally in-character. I also especially liked the analysis of what exactly Batman is. A symbol of both fear and hope.