Reviews for Enchanted Lavender
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
That stuff sounds dangerous. :)
yet again chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
awesome :)
Glykera chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Haha amazing one shot! Loved it!
UhOhxitsKaori chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I'm going through all of your stories! :P haha I loved it! The sex scene was very Booth & Brennan-y, good job! You nail all the characters, and I love the humorous ending! (:
LuffyKun3695 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
So. Fucking. Sexy. Booth and Brennan. The other Shenny. Lol. You're a lovely erotica writer. I adore the way you did this. I think it was pheromones not lavender, heehee. I always appreciate a great piece of smut with imagery that makes me shiver and even more so when it gives me moments to fangirl over. It is best, of course, when on top of that it also is the type of piece I shove forcefully into my boyfriend's hands going "do that! do that!"
Katy chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Hey! Saw your review on the BDS fic, and thought I'd check out your writing. :D

Remember when you asked what a lemon was? THIS whole story is a lemon, and boy was it hot!

I am super impressed, I have nothing really constructive to say. Like the dominant Booth, like the naughty Temperance, I liked your Angela, totally meddlesome but awesome.

I would like to read some more Bones from you, you captured the essence of your characters, and you seem to have a very natural style.

Great piece of writing!
crazeeria chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
hottness booth and bones in the shower! LOL OMG to c/z, could you imagine poor zach would not know what hit him after cam was through with him.
Infame chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I loved it. Especially the ending!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Wondeful story! I really likd it! Brilliant!
Little Miss Bones chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Is this implied C/Z? I liked it overall, but to me C/Z is creepy!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
First of all...booth and brennan scenes were absolutely delicious! Meow! I like how the enchanted perfume started making it's way around the lab. Pretty soon the whole Jeffersonian will be humping like rabbits!
Loveless-Forever-in-the-dark chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
XD i like it
beautiful dreamere chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
omg i love it! the ending was too funny!
Bellabun chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Holy crap! Wow, I would love to shower with Booth, but seriously the ending, hilarious! Haha, Cam and Zach, priceless!
Damned-Like-Beauty chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
nice well i was thinking if youu could do that maybe that early morning sean would give us all a good break from a ll the late night fuckings...just a thought (though to be honest i love both)