Reviews for The Fateful Trio
Shanita67 chapter 5 . 4/16
Please finish. This is a cute story
Jenny chapter 5 . 12/7/2015
Did you really have to stop there, when the story was getting good? Please update!
lakemet chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
im sure you know what i want. Ohh u dont? I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE LEFT BEHIND PLZ IM CRYING
Jessica chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
whoooo~ xD

gimme the next one! :D 3
Slashflex chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
Ooh, please write more! i love this story :)
Nicole Luna chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
Your story's quite nice, my friend! REALLY. I can't wait for your next update! :D
Ninjabunnyoverlord chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
HOE SH!T, what a cliffy! I loved the who triangle drama jealousy thing too. I'm glad you updated and can't wait to see what happens next.
Luv4Uncas chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
Hey I read it all in one sit! Please write more soon, I am on the edge of my seat! Later, great work! I am interested in the confrontation between Mugen and Shinsuke!
Toy-Sensei chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
I love where your story is going! plz continue x33
VeroSev chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
amazing story, I hope to update soon!
Cassieflcl chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshh!

:D :D YAY!

you have NO IDEA how superly wonderfully HAPPY i amm!

:D :D :D haha

I loved the chappie! and i'm just so happy that you were able to update it!

I cannot WAIT for the next chapter! its just bound to have so much going on!

:D
Moody1656 chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
Too lazy to log in. AH I missed this story so so so so so so much! I'm so happy your doing this again though. Eek! I love the Fuugen fluffiness. Please please please update soon!
Wen chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
I first read this fic a long while ago, and I'm glad I was able to find it again. And with a chapter I hadn't seen yet. I enjoy reading it, so I hope you'll update soon!
you.never.know.when chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
i love it! _ so cute! Jin is even more hard-to-get than I could ever write ihim in a fanfic. lol Excellent form, great style, great character. Conclusion-excellent fanfiction. _
Cassieflcl chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
I didn't even realize that you UPDATED a new chappie! till now!

*squeals* but I'm so happy!

!

Oh...and by the way, it's me, "cassandra." The anonymous reviewer! I was FINALLY able to get my own laptop so I made my own account and all!

I haven't read your chappie YET but I MOST CERTAINLY WILL!

Thanks again SO much!