Reviews for The Fateful Trio
lakemet chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
im sure you know what i want. Ohh u dont? I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE LEFT BEHIND PLZ IM CRYING
Jessica chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
whoooo~ xD

gimme the next one! :D 3
Slashflex chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
Ooh, please write more! i love this story :)
Nicole Luna chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
Your story's quite nice, my friend! REALLY. I can't wait for your next update! :D
Ninjabunnyoverlord chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
HOE SH!T, what a cliffy! I loved the who triangle drama jealousy thing too. I'm glad you updated and can't wait to see what happens next.
Luv4Uncas chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
Hey I read it all in one sit! Please write more soon, I am on the edge of my seat! Later, great work! I am interested in the confrontation between Mugen and Shinsuke!
Toy-Sensei chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
I love where your story is going! plz continue x33
VeroSev chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
amazing story, I hope to update soon!
Cassieflcl chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshh!

:D :D YAY!

you have NO IDEA how superly wonderfully HAPPY i amm!

:D :D :D haha

I loved the chappie! and i'm just so happy that you were able to update it!

I cannot WAIT for the next chapter! its just bound to have so much going on!

:D
Moody1656 chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
Too lazy to log in. AH I missed this story so so so so so so much! I'm so happy your doing this again though. Eek! I love the Fuugen fluffiness. Please please please update soon!
Wen chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
I first read this fic a long while ago, and I'm glad I was able to find it again. And with a chapter I hadn't seen yet. I enjoy reading it, so I hope you'll update soon!
you.never.know.when chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
i love it! _ so cute! Jin is even more hard-to-get than I could ever write ihim in a fanfic. lol Excellent form, great style, great character. Conclusion-excellent fanfiction. _
Cassieflcl chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
I didn't even realize that you UPDATED a new chappie! till now!

*squeals* but I'm so happy!

!

Oh...and by the way, it's me, "cassandra." The anonymous reviewer! I was FINALLY able to get my own laptop so I made my own account and all!

I haven't read your chappie YET but I MOST CERTAINLY WILL!

Thanks again SO much!
Lord OF Illusion chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
Fuu's plannin a parta!

Shinsuke is a character that you don't hear much about, and I think he should have had more of a part in the series, he had potential. I also thought that you did him justice in this roll, oh his pickpocketing skills. He also a good match for Fuu. I've seen some good fan art of those two together

I could also see some other characters coming into this,

and the story line is starting to really build.

Recently I have been working on a Samurai Champloo story called A New Quest Is Born. Its basically a straight up continuation of the series that takes place after five years after they went their ways. Much different from your series which is also very unique!

Hope to hear from ya soon
Lord OF Illusion chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
That Fuu is just so freakin cute, even win she is livid she is still vivid.

Good continuation