Reviews for The Changeling and The BirdBoy
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Wish there were more
PrincessBetty01 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Hm, interesting...I wonder how this put emotional state for Beast Boy. I sure hopes he gets rescue soon.
Wolfworrier911 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
you know this is actually pretty good could u keep goin please ! i want to find out what happens
thechiifactor chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
uuppdate i wanna see the bb robiin
Nara-chan25 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
Cool story! I can't wait until the next chapter! Please updates soon!
Gay Boy chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
It was great!)
VixenOfTheWolves chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
You've definately caught my interest . I hope you update soon.
JadeAshes chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
Not bad...I like Medusa!

UPDATE!

JA
IamtotallyKewlio chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Yippie, BB in pain! I love seeing my fave character in pain.

**BB reads review over shoulder**

O.O "You LIKE seeing me in pain? That's horri- Wait, did you say I'm your favorite? Wait 'til I tell Raven!"

"Rub it in Robin's face for me, will you?"

Anywayz, I kinda liked it. Believe me, I've read worse. Much worse.

Oh! Medusa is one of my teachers' nickname. So, I was picturing her the whole time. It was funny, really. Could you PM me a quick description to quell that image?
Lia Tsuka chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Intriguing. Very intriguing. It's a good chapter, so keep writing. Please?

Sayonara

Karusu-hime
Lia Tsuka chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Carry on! CARRY ON I SAY! This is really good so far. Don't end it now...*pouts cutely* I'd love to see where you'd take this as a story...well that and see beastboy make the titans regret losing him even more...so yeah. Continue please. _

Sayonara

Karusu-hime
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Ok Beast Boy is my favorite character and I pride myself in writing excellent fanfics about him. I for one am excited to see what you do with this. I love it a lot. I really want you to continue this. This looks amazing. I am actually working on something similar to this. Please continue. I wanna see how it turns out!

-Hero Out-
IamtotallyKewlio chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Whoa. Cool. I think I have this thing for angst stories... write more!
ZadZap chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
I love it. will they find BB i hope so
alibi2014 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
This is a good start. If you make further chapters would you continue this story or have all the chapters be unrelated? It woud be interesting to see the dynamics of the team once they find Beast Boy... IF they find Beast Boy.

There were a few typos I noticed, and a few parts seemed sort of OOC on Robin's and Cyborg's parts. Other than that I think this was good. We see so little interaction between BB and Robin that it's always nice to see them talking to/about each other for a change.