Reviews for Whatever you do, Don't!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I loved it! It was so sweet and touching and funny at the same time. Amazing job!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
aw its cute i love it!
LBJ equals life chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
oh my gosh! I absolutely love James and Lily and I absolutely love Shania Twain so, naturely, I absolutely love your story!
WickedFaith chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Hey, I believe I've read this story before! _ I still love it. Can't wait for the next one!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Good story, but there were several errors. The beginning was fine errorwise, but after that it slipped a little.

A few I noticed: for "I took my seat on the left; Riley was on my left." how can she take a seat on the left and have Riley on her left at the same time? In "...not to buff, I don’t like that..." it should be "too" not "to". And in "...onto me knee as James slid into the seat on the other side or Sirius." it should be my not me & of not or at the end. In "and pretend he didn’t know what I walk talking about." it should be was not walk.

Flashbacks are a tricky thing. So many writers try to make it an abrupt transition. Instead of [Actually, that’s a funny story…

Flashback

blah blah blah

End of Flashback]. Try something like "It was the funniest thing." and then start the story. We can tell it's a flashback and it's just a better transition in general. In "I’m not going to break you’re heart." it should be "your" not "you're". And in "a room I knew it hadn’t always been there" you should take out the "it".

It's a good story idea, and well written. Just try proofreading a little more carefully.
Inthannon chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Liked this story, althouhg it doesn't quite fit in with Petunia's line about their parents and Lily's relationship; "mother and father, oh no, it was Lily this and Lily that, they were proud of having a witch in the family!" indicating that their parents loved Lily.. Otherwise great job!