Reviews for Melody
ASUCAGA 4ever 4EVER chapter 9 . 1/3/2008
Interesting chapter. I didn't see this coming. The Louissiers sounds like one messed up family. There's so many things happening now you've gotten me all curious.
Anime OO Otaku chapter 9 . 1/3/2008
You're on a roll updating two stories. well, one fic is a new one but still, Im so happy!

THe part about Stellar shocked me and now I'm all worried about the Yuuna thingy. The only good thing in this chapter is the cute Meyrin Auel moments. sigh. you better update soon!
shiloah18 chapter 8 . 10/8/2007
shades? Athrun's ALex Dino shades?

Athrun and Shinn taLked about diFferent fLavors of doughnuts? lol XD

Akatsuki eh? suteki deshou! XD

Shinn LoOked for his trusty wrench? lol XD

ELsman..

Athrun has a precious coLLection of piLLows? lol XD

Kira's on the drums? kakoii deshou! XD drummers are so sexy! demo, Athrun's on the Lead guitar.. so I guesS I couLd reconsider! XD and Rey's surprisingLy not on the organ.. hmm..

-_ *sighs* oh weLL.. though Luna wouLd've bEen a kakoii deshou femaLe basSist.. guesS Rey here Likes the basS more in this fic.. *shrugs* and Lacus with the vioLin? suteki deshou! I wonder if she couLd be goOd with the ceLLo.. hmm..

just reaLized that there are a Lot of mute cases here.. first Athrun.. then SteLLar and Mayu..

superhuman piLot of a powerfuL mobiLe suit Kira? *grins* if you were onLy in the SEED universe.. *grin widens*

hmm.. it wouLd've bEen suteki if it were Shani who was an avid fan of Akatsuki.. not CLotho.. since among the druggies.. he's the one who Listen to music.. whiLe CLotho Loves his video game and Orga's got his nose stuck on his boOk.. Sven is kinda Like Rey.. anti-sociaL guy.. lol XD stiLL, kakoii! 'coz he's mysterious..

lol AueL and Meyrin's scene is kinda Like AsuCaga's.. ne? hehe.. gomen about that SteLLar.. *shooes AueL and Meyrin away* man, get a roOm!

nyWeiZ, lol what a simpLe meEting does to one's Life.. :) uhm.. Athrun.. you're fiLthy rich, ne? mind getting Cags oFf the hoOk from a purpLe headed freak? hmm? kakoii deshou fic!

P.S. what the heck happened to SteLLar? and when is Yzak's significant other coming up? jaa ne in your next update! ;3
Minakaze Kazumi chapter 8 . 9/16/2007
I like your story so far. The plot is certainly unique, and actually has a PLOT, unlike several other stories filled with uselss sap/lemon/unrealistic romance.

Yours has good solid plot, which is the reason I like it so much.
x0x-pHi chapter 8 . 9/13/2007
i like your st0ry! i really think its great

h0pe you update soon!
lucario043Aaron chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
this the nicest chapter so far :) and I'm glad you're not making Fllay like the typical bitch character in a lot of stories around here - I'm okay with people being evil, just give us convincing reasons .although yuuna is an exception;) Please update soon if possible!
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 8 . 9/7/2007
at last, they're together! hehe & i thought it was yuna who saw them S anyway, hope its all going to be alright soon
DruggiesLove chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
oh this chapter is awesome! update soon update!
cherimai chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
Good chapter! Very cute of Athrun and Cagalli. Update soon! :D
Anime OO Otaku chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
Yes, update! Ugh, school is stressful, btu I'm glad you updated! The whole Athrun section is awesome, so now we ahve a better understanding of Athrun's background, and the band's. I'm guessing Auel will take the spotlight next? Or is it going to continue on Asucaga goodness, now that the 'secret relationship' is hard? God, don't let it be Yuuna who heard it. If not any of the above, please let Stellar be back? The suspense is worrying me! Of course, I don't mind AuelxMeyrin either, but I think making sure Stellar is okay is the most important thing right now. Gosh, this must be my longest review ever. Update soon!
impulsedestiny chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
wah, nice asucaga moment, but i'm curious about the unknown stalker. more shinn and tell us where stellar is plz. update soon!
cottongreentea chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
O! OMG! Finally an update for this fic! WHO! To tell you the truth, i'm in love with this fic. XD! I like it so much! OMG! YUUNA is in da picture? Man, everytime i hear his name, makes me wanna punch is face.
Minatsuki chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
we! u updated! o i'm so curious who the heck is following cagalli n athrun...i'm guessing YUNA! oh wat the heck! ahahaha!i'm poor when it comes to guessing! update soon ok?
katkat chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
update update update update _
Evian chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
I enjoy this chapter a lot. Patrick might seem a little too extreme a parent, but i know these kinds of people exist in real life. The part about the scandal was unexpected, and it's a nice twist. Update as soon as you can!
152 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »