Reviews for Melody
Million Voices chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
Great chap. but I wonder who that was that was spying on Athrun and Cagalli. (but I have a pretty good idea who it was... but I could be wrong) Can't wait for the next update. Later!

P.S. I took a peek at your profile and noticed that you're a fan of Toph too. I agree, they should really show Toph more in the next season that should be coming out sometime this month.
Kelly chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
I know, school does suck. I love this chapter. Athrun and Cagalli's 'reunion' is bittersweet. So now we know why Cagalli's engaged to someone like Yuuna.

Flay's back! I mean, I remember from your other fic. SO she won't be totally evil but still, this is one huge scandal! i know school's irritating but try to update soon ne?
ASUCAGA 4ever 4EVER chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
that was a rather nice chapter. The Asucaga isn't exactly what i expected but it fits the situation nonetheless. Patrick is stricter and more irrational than I thought. Is it because of their situations or Patrick just likes to pick on girls? Update soon, I want to know the aftermaths of Flay's report. I guess all that dagger thing will clear up later.
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
I hope the person who was 'smirking malevolently' was only Flay. 'Cuz if it isn't Flay then it'd probably be Yunna, which would be even worse than Flay )

Update soon! And I agree, school sucks!
Anita Hailey chapter 7 . 9/5/2007
that was a great story. Update soon!
impulsedestiny chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
ah! Same problem here! School's back for me too. nice chapter, update soon!
lucario043Aaron chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
eck, patrtick sounds scary. He's one of those strict parentsm the 'you're my son so you must listen to me type', isn't he? update soon!
Chelsey chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
sigh. Patrick really is antagonistic. Poor Cagalli though. What Meyrin said about that dagger thingy, sounds rather interesting. Update soon ne
Freyris chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
aww to axc going on in this chappie haha but its okay.. :D ohh...I sense something on the next chappie, Athrun's father a.k.a Patrick sound dangerous here...I hope they find Stellar soon! Cagalli..is kinda missing? :) oh well.. I'll just have to wait for the next chappie ne? Update soon! Looking forward to it

Freyris;)
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 7 . 8/30/2007
Aww, lucky duck... our school already started... Supposedly we're one of the only three schools in our region that's started ( It's all so unfair...

But before I was thinking that Cagalli might have crashed into the building... that's why it started the fire.

Patrick Zala sure is possessive... he wouldn't let anyone touch anything unless they approached him. Saddening that his son said that the mayor doesn't like much people anyways.

I wonder where Cagalli is with her father, it doesn't seem to have said.

Update soon _
ASUCAGA 4ever 4EVER chapter 7 . 8/30/2007
Aw, no asucaga, but at least her absence is cleared up. Can't wait until next chapter.
Evian chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
update soon! Still wondering where Stellar is, but I suppose you're saving that for later.
Anime OO Otaku chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
Poor Cagalli! So Yunna doesn't really have anything to do with the arson? How about Stellar? Ga you must update soon! Daddy vs Athrun D
Druggieslove chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
nice to see teh gang all worried and protective over stellar, but i really do hope she's fine. Let athrun and cagalli meet next chapter!
Kelly chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
wah, poor Cagalli. Athrun's father is one scary mayor. I can't wait until next chapter! Hopefully, like Auel said, Stellar's okay.
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »