Reviews for Melody
stellarloussier chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
i love it so far

in wonder what happened to stellar?
Maina.GundamSeed chapter 7 . 8/28/2007
no axc contact in this one? still, its ok eehehe just hope cagalli's father's ok... and where is stellar?
cherimai chapter 7 . 8/28/2007
Good chapter1 :D athrun's father seems scary. o_o poor cagalli ): hope her father survives!
lucario043Aaron chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
interesting chap!
cottongreentea chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
O! OH NO! ... I'm glad you finally updated this! WHOO!
Chelsey chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
ugh it's yunna isn't it? Then again, knowing you, it's not that simple is it? More Asucaga moments nad Steshin too!
Druggieslove chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
lol it's funny to see auel all flustered and trying to win back attention from stellar, only to ignore her when meyrin shows up. update soon plz!
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
wonder where cagalli is... don't let anyhting bad happen to athrun or stellar!
whitelilies chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I can't believe I'm reading an AsuCaga fic . That probably tells you a lot, eh? Your story is original; reading high school AU or the boss/secretary scenrio is...losing it's spark.

But I love what you've done so far. It's my first time reading Auel/Meyrin as one of the main pairings and it's awesome. I've never imagined Meyrin to be like that in her adult years though, lol. It's interesting to see that.

Anyhow, good luck with the rest of your chapters :)
ASUCAGA 4ever 4EVER chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
Interesting turn of events. Update soon! (the Athrun and Cagalli moment section is quite nice by the way)
stellarloussier chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
i loved ur story :D

i'll be waiting for ur next chapter :D
Kelly chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
lol nice concert. I know that song Brightdown, it's pretty awesome. Update soon!
Evian chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
an interesting turn of events I must say. Somehow I don't think Yuuna's related to Cagalli's absence or the fire. It's more related to Stellar, right? Well, I can smell some plot is brewing. Update soon!
cherimai chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
Good story! Please update soon :)
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
Aw, did Yuna keep Cagalli from attending? Better not be him lol. Poor Athrun, must be disappointed... What if Yuna kept Cagalli from attending AND set Akatsuki on fire 0.0"

Update soon _