Reviews for Need
Happy2BeDee chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
These were awesome! I wish you would have done a scene from 'florida' season 8. every time i watch it, i wish that she and elliot had gone for it in the locker room after she blew up at cragen, that would have been hot!
redangel365 chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
pooh1010 chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
hey they all great but you should make a Informed pt2 like when Liv calls and they have phone sex! lol byebye ~Darrah!~
xXBlissfulCursesXx chapter 9 . 3/20/2008
SO glad Laura recommended this.

Lol.

She was shocked when I said I had never read anything by you so she recommended this.

I actually think this last chapter was the best out of all of them!

]

Anyway, fab little one-shots!

Hope your SVU blocky thing ends soon.

This is great!

]
svufan4ever chapter 9 . 3/18/2008
it was great. in fact all the chapters were great. i cant wait to see what you do with "risk" episode.
Dances With Monkeys chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
Very good please go on! O idea u could write 1 about Underbelly where he kisses the evil blonde chick (Sighs and under my breath I say Fucking Bitch)... Well anywho this is a very good group of stories! My favorite was...uhm... ALL OF THEM! LOL!
tanya2byour21 chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
I love it and so can't wait for the next chapter please post more when you can.

Tanya
ElizabethlovesJack chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
wow i really really love these! the writers soo need to make this happen soon! anyways adding this to faves and alerts, keep up the good work. update soon...oh and btw update Alibi while you're at it ;) pretty please!
AleutianStorm chapter 9 . 7/31/2007
Once again...a fabulous piece of smut!
MHFever chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
So sad :( But I loved it as usual. I've missed your updates. But I'm not one to talk. LOL
Dakota Kid chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
Sweet and smutty all the same time. Wonderful job as always!
BonesDBchippie chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
Kinsyjo,

Sorry for my absence the last 4 chapters-life's been a little nutz with baseball season, daughter's graduation, and oh yea can't forget the true excitement in my life...I broke my ankle 2 wks ago! That'll really slow ya down! So now that the haze of meds are gone I can finally get to my reading again[all 300 emails!] And I've gotta say I've missed yours! Sorry I haven't reviewed all of them but [ALL are AMAZING!] now that I'm back on track -I've gotta say this chapter is was so AWESOME! SO perfect! GAWD don't we wish it could of happened that way! They're so perfect for each other-the yin to the others yang and you do such a great job meshing them, the banter and humor-SUCH a WONDERFUL chapter! OH and LOVE the Dick Wolf comments YOU crack me up! L king forward to the NEXT chapter hon!

~G :D
Daniellea chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
Best chapter ever! Have to go reread it, of course, but I love the last line. You better follow up on that!
Not-So-Wicked Witch chapter 9 . 7/29/2007
Love it! Even though it was a goodbye, it was great! I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the great writing.
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 9 . 7/29/2007
Yeah! That's really long. Thanks. I love it.

Please more soon.