Reviews for Condemned Memories
GDrone chapter 29 . 8/27/2007
Really totally awesome ending. Will there be a sequel?
jnacothsv chapter 29 . 8/27/2007
very nice story! uhmm u should make a sequel for this!
saxamofone chapter 29 . 8/19/2007
Brilliant. I loved it. I look forward to your future stories :)
MysticWolf1 chapter 29 . 8/18/2007
I don't read the Superman comics, but I really enjoyed the way you intergrated characters from the comics into this Smallville story.

I also liked the way you intimated that Batman would be keeping an eye on Clark just in case the tremendous power Clark has ever starts to corrupt him. (That would be an interesting idea for a fic, if a bit challenging.)

The ending between Clark and Lana was nice, but I think their sex delema was based only partly on him being afraid of hurting her, and more on him not being ready to share himself completely, secrets and all, with Lana. So he felt morally conflicted about having sex with someone he had to keep secrets from.

The Chloe and Pete scene was in character and cute. I would have liked to have seen more Chloe/Clark interaction, whether friendship or lovers, the chemestry and dynamics between those two is always exciting and enjoyable.

You left this off with many possibilities for Lex to become a supervillian. Lex is an interesting character whether he is good or bad. There is a lot of room to work with his Smallville characterization, evil genius who at times can show empathy, and even a tiny bit of morality. All in all a very complicated character.

As for Warworld and Kandor, you did an excellent job of describing them, and making them interesting.

And bringing Lionel in as Jor El's vessel was also fun to read.

I guess you were merging the Smallville universe with the comic book universe. You did this very sucessfully, and coming from someone who is not a comic book fan, that is saying something. You had the larger than life feel of the comics added to the character complexity of Smallville, and the blend was wonderful.

I will be on the look-out for more fics from you. So far everything I have read from you has been excellent, high quality work.
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 29 . 8/18/2007
WOah, can you say... "sequel?" You've got to work on another one that goes on after this. Metropolis in a city just isn't right. I just hope you know that this has been such a wonderful story to read. Thank you.
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 28 . 8/11/2007
Oh dang, what a fight! I love it! This was awesome! You've got me all excited here, you did a fantastic job. Please keep up the great work.
GDrone chapter 28 . 8/11/2007
Ah. Very interesting. And good. Can't forget good.
MysticWolf1 chapter 28 . 8/11/2007
Wow! Exciting, and graphic. I loved it!

Zod made a short, but very in character appearence. And it was so typical of Lenaria to side with Clark once he had Zod on the ropes, only to turn on him once Zod was gone. She does more flip flopping than a dying fish. I loved her last statment about the earrings.

I guess we can now look forward to all the loose ends being tied up.
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 27 . 8/9/2007
Oh my... that's not good.

We can hoe that things will turn out okay, but this is now bound to be a bigger, better, and badder fight than any that has been fought yet in this fic. It's wonderful, and very fun. Please keep up the great work.
GDrone chapter 27 . 8/9/2007
Totally. Awesome. Great chapter.
MysticWolf1 chapter 27 . 8/9/2007
This just keeps getting more exciting and complicated! Again, you really know how to keep us on our toes. Looks like Brainac has been messing around at the fortress. With so many twist and turns it is impossible to predict where this will go next, but I am loving it.
MysticWolf1 chapter 26 . 8/8/2007
Wow! Again very exciting sequence!

Currently this is my favorite alerted story. Unfortunately I have been busy lately, so it took awhile for me to get around to reading this chapter.

I love the action. It is rare to find someone who can do action, characterization, and plot, equally well.

Lenaria controlling Clark's mind kept me riveted to the edge of my seat. That was an extremely dangerous ability for her to have, and very exciting to read.

Looking forward to the next update.
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 26 . 8/7/2007
Awesome action! I wasn't expecting Lenaria to take over Clark's mind like that. That was amazing. YOu've outdone yourself. Great job friend.
jnacothsv chapter 26 . 8/7/2007
nice story! cant wait for u to update!
GDrone chapter 25 . 8/4/2007
EXTREMELY well written chapter. I can't wait for the next one.