Reviews for Shadowland
BS chapter 29 . 11/21/2014
Please more.
Lola Smith chapter 29 . 2/22/2014
This is such a fantastic story. You should be very proud.
Lola Smith chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
Woah. I kinda felt like that was a serious over reaction and that Joyce shares some fault in Buffy running away. I'm not sure where you're going with this, is Buffy going to have to work to forgive her mother?
Fantastic story even if Joyce pisses me off.
CarineM chapter 29 . 1/17/2012
great story
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 29 . 10/22/2011
I love this story and I know its been years but please update soon
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 29 . 5/13/2011
This is an utterly brilliant story! I didn't catch any annoying spelling or grammatical mistakes, which is always pleasant in a story. The plot is just fantastic and I love your characterizations. Also, your dialogue is witty and just pure fun to read. Currently, I'm just squeeing over the story, so I hope I do a good job at putting all those feelings into coherent sentences.

Giles, Wesley, and Ethan are all fantastically depicted. I love them in the show, each for their own merits, but I also really like how you characterized them here. Giles in his Ripper badass phase, Wesley in the position of evil Watcher, and Ethan as Buffy's Watcher. It's all really interesting to read and they do seem like realistic AU versions of the characters.

And hooray for Jesse being alive! You really brought his personality to life, making him lovable and silly and fun. He melded beautifully with the rest of the gang.

The Buffy and Angel scenes are great. I've loved every single interaction between the pair throughout the story and I've loved seeing their relationship grow. Likewise, I've enjoyed reading every character interaction because you've written them so well.

Great work with this story! I doubt after years of not updating you'll update though if you do, I'll be estatic (as well a bunch of other fans).
frosty600 chapter 29 . 3/3/2011
i totally love this story! so i'm hoping that your muse suddenly comes back after all these years and finishes this wonderful story.

it would be such a shame if such an exellent story were to never see it's finish and i'm sure there are a lot of fans out there still waiting for Chapter 30

Courtney
K.C. Cullen chapter 29 . 6/12/2010
Please please please pretty please update! I love this story! It's all realistic...or as realistic as Buffyverse gets I guess. Anyway! Your style of writing is really good and I appreciate the lack of spelling/grammar/Buffyverse errors. If you didn't catch on already, I think your story is awesome and I really want you to update it! Preferably soon! So...long review over. Please Update!

~KC
EmeraldWings90 chapter 29 . 5/25/2010
You know, a few days ago, while I was reading Charmed fics, I stumbled onto a Charmed/Angel crossover. I knew the writer, so I read it; became really interested in Buffy/Angel, so I looked through his favorites, picked this fic out, and started reading... after a few chapters, I really needed to see what I was reading, so I downloaded the first few episodes of Buffy, and... wow! Congratulations, you just introduced me to a new fandom. :) I picked out all the episodes Angel's in in season 1, and read the summary of the rest... and this fic, and the show, is absolutely brilliant. Thank you!

-Wings
stuff the world with cake chapter 17 . 3/15/2010
I really like Giles as her watcher, even if in the beginning he wasn't exactly ... Giles.
stuff the world with cake chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
Wow, Joyce is a real ... not good in here.
stuff the world with cake chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
Giles was certainly a ... surprise.
Angelus'gurl chapter 29 . 10/27/2009
Okay, so I just finished reading your story and I have to say that is was flipping amazing! PLEASE CONTINUE! please?Please! I honestly havent gotten so into a stroy for awhile and when i read yours I couldn't stop reading it. pleasepleaseplease update?
ashes at midnight chapter 17 . 9/15/2009
i'm really loving this story. i love eathan ans a watcher! jesse is so cool, i'm so glad you've decided to keep him on. I wonder if oz will show up :)
ashes at midnight chapter 10 . 9/14/2009