Reviews for Miching Mallecho
AnJ1989 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
awesome story and great song choice.
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
That was great!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Great job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
limonade chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
haha, I love the "Flock of Seagulls" reference
GirlNextDoor chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
This was hilarious, and so well written. I applaude your dialogue - it was spot on, in my view. Also, they way you wrote the scene in the club absolutely captured the way I would imagine Dean would feel in that situation. Awesome, awesome ficlet, and I look forward to reading more of your work.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
"Fuck, Sam," he shouts, having to get up on his tippy-toes to get his mouth anywhere near the vicinity of Sam's ear. Hard to tell with all that hair; maybe he's whispering sweet nothings to Sam's occipital lobe. "You brought me to an 80's club?"

Hee. Poor Dean. Wonderful image, right off the bat.

As always, the beer splits its energies trying to go after Sam's knees and brain simultaneously; he watches the familiar but still improbable sight of Sam rolling along in his loose Sasquatch shuffle.

I love the Sasquatch shuffle comment!

"Oh," Sam exhales when he catches up, his head tipped back to look at the ceiling like it's not about two feet from his nose.

I love how Dean references to Sam being out of place just as much as Dean feels that *he* is out of place. Plus, who wouldn't love the big freak? *grin*

Sam doesn't even pull out a selection from his bitchface repertoire, just continues to gape like he's only recently been released into the wild.

"Googling 'Sam Winchester' and 'dumbshit'?" he asks, stretching out on the bed closer to the door. "Too many results, right?"

LOL. Poor Sammy.

He recognizes that sound. It's the sound of Sam thunking his head against the wall.

Again, poor Sammy.

Excellent banter, Innie, and what an original idea! This was a very cute little story and one I won't forget!

Thanks for sharing,

wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007

Love Dean's narration.
sweet-x-nightmare chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
That was awesome, well done
angel679 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Omg this as hysterical. I don't know what was funnier imagining Sam running in place in the club drooling over Glowy or Dean dealing out the revenge and flushing the toilet sending Sam into I'll kill you when I get my hands on you syndrome.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
LMAO dude! This was flippin hilarious! Flock of Seagulls! I can imagine Sam with that weird hairdo!
Ster1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Hee hee! (loved all your 80's references: aw, the memories...)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Absolutely hilarious! Great job!