Reviews for Through A Father's Eyes
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Hilarious! My favourite part was when Peter said “This isn’t what it looks – oh screw it, it’s completely what it looks like.” and when they shouted at each other to stop shouting :P It was also funny, because I imagine it wasn't the first time they could have been caught by Nathan involved in such activities, but to him, well, as it had never occurred to him before... Anyway, thanks for the fun!
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Okay... I am enraged at Tim Kring and NBC... there had better be some weird thing that happens and somehow they're no longer related, or I'll be very mad. : ( Ah well, I'll just have to find a couple that's more meant to be... sigh...

It was good, just disturbing... then again, all PaireLove stories are... Sure, Paire friendships are good, but even though they would've been a good couple, there's still all that other junk that gets in the way... sigh.
msmorciere chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
"The poor woman had already had to deal with extra-marital affairs and being paralysed from the waist down, and adding a potentially burgeoning incestuous relationship between her step-daughter and brother-in-law really wouldn’t be helpful to her health right now."

BEST LINE EVER.

Hah, very funny story.
Commen Sense chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
OMG I LOVED THIS! HAHAHAHAHHAHA specially “You’re 19 and I’m your father and I say you CANNOT sleep with your UNCLE. Got that?” HAHAHA! i loved that line! im a huge fan of Paire and i was so bummed when i found out that they were related but it was SO cool to find out Nathans side of the story. You portrayed his charecter amazinly! thumbs, hand feet up to you! :D keep it up!

You have to write morre! :) and this time AU!
Cammie chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I love this fic so much, its romantic and witty. I lurve it.

"If you felt particularly vindictive about it, I’d send them to Ohio.”

I adored that line, it's such an Angela thing to say.

10/10
shadowglove chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Oh, I love this.
StarzAngelus chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Only you could have made this situation hilarious, lol. I LOVED this, loved how Nathan had been completely blind to it and got piss drunk at the end. Angela Petrelli's reaction- priceless. I could so imagine this happening... in its own twisted hilarity.

Fantastic job... there really isn't more I can say. Brilliant, my friend, brilliant. :)
Aisalynn chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Oh my god, that was too funny. I loved the end, how everyone already knew. And I just loved this line: “You’re 19 and I’m your father and I say you CANNOT sleep with your UNCLE. Got that?” That sentance is just so ridiculous that I had tears streaming down my face I was laughing so hard. Love, just LOVE.
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I loved this story, I love Nathan's perspective on their relationship.
TMX Archives chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Hilarious. I'm not a huge fan of Heroes, but I've always wondered what Nathan thought of the (rather obvious) thing between Peter and Claire. His quirkly little inner thoughts were amazing, and I loved the lines at the end where Angela and Heidi are like "Oh, you just realized that?" and Angela suggests that he ship them off to Ohio! Poor, poor Nathan.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Poor, poor Nathan. Great writing. Despite the obvious wrongness of it all, I love this pairing.
Joanna chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Great piece! You've really got Nathan's character down pat, and it was nice to see Peter and Claire's relationship through his eyes.
ASquaddreaming chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Love it! You nailed Nathan perfectly. Amazing writing. I would have loved it even if it wasn't a Paire fic, but seeing that it is you get extra love. Oh, and Peter and Claire could be together in Illinois too if they need another place to be shipped to. ;)

DSA
SilentBobina chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I'm very Anti-Paire but I actually liked this... it was funny the way Nathan's wife and mama Petrelli reacted.
kbobcora chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Wow! You are an amazing writer! I so love it!