Reviews for Emotional Edward
nonexisting-account-deleted chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Who cares what those a-holes say? Soul Ripper is funny as hell!
Zany Bee chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Funniest thing I've read all day. Love it :)
jessicaanne00 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
OMG Funny!
overdramatic comedian chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Ha ha! I love you! About time someone wrote this!
TheSagaLover chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Oh my god! I...hahahaha! I kinda feel bad for laughing at this fic becus it was a edward leaving fic, but OHMIGOD THAT WAS FUNNY! LOL! I LITTERALLY fell on th floor from the 'the razors they keep bending' thing! Now thanks to this fanfic i had a healthy laugh and sore bottom that was SO worth it!
DancingDead32 chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
OMJazz! You are so right! I totally agree! Oh, and your story is frickin' hilarious!
Allie-wa chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Ha! This was wonderful. Poor ickle stereotype Edward.

I absolutely despise stereotypes. Even more than that, I despise stereotypes that claim to despise stereotypes. Um, like emo. So I loved this. Especially the poem. XD If you've ever read random poems on Gaia or Quizilla...well...let's just say, you would do much better not to. *stabs emo poem-writers who write poetry that sounds exactly the same*

But yeah, I digress. Loved this.
coffee.mango chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
wow haha i never expected that xP

hahahha
Edwardjustproposed chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
BEAUTIFULL!

Absolutely Beautiful.

LOL
Shikon Entity Shinobu chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
OH MY GOD. lol. emo edward.I was thinking that it's pathetic he talks about killing himself when he's a vampire. Not all emo's slit their wrists. I was actually thinking about the razor snapping in two.
TeamVampire chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
I respect your opinion, though I think you're woefully wrong. Ms Meyer gave the manuscript to a few select people. People she thought she could trust. I hardly think it's her fault that someone betrayed her.

Admittedly, Breaking Dawn wasn't the greatest, but it could have been worse. I highly doubt whether most people can write that well, and, no offense intended, but I doubt you could. Seriously, you're a great writer, but you can't really criticize her.

Lastly, to a previous reviewer, kellicolleen.

Yes, it is Ms Meyer's job to write books. She's an author, we're all aware of that. However, I think it's absolutely ridiculous that you think she's not allowed to quit. Are normal people not allowed to quit their jobs? I mean, I didn't know that she was being forced to write. *shrugs* Must have missed the newsflash.

Put yourself in her shoes and try for a little sympathy. I don't see you writing novels.
la saboteuse chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
rofl! Okay, so I wasn't REALLY rolling on the floor, but I was laughing.

As much as I love Emo kids, they're just too easy to poke fun at for their own good.

I am so glad that you aren't one of those people who seems to thnk it possible for a VAMPIRE to cut himself with a flimsy piece of METAL. Yeesh, some people.

Much love and sappiness to you!

La Saboteuse
thelengths chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
omg i finally read this. it's pretty funny and personally i don't like the emo stereotype.
LynMcCallum chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Omg I can't stop laughing so much! Edward turned Emo and he can't even cut himself!LOL!
kellicolleen chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
finally someone who feels the same way i do! i was so dissapointed in breaking dawn it was just to...happily ever after I guess, and now s.m's all pissed because of the leak. i personally think its her own stupid fault for not keeping it protected in the first place. im realy pissed off that s.m is all "im not writing midnight sun anymore just because of some little leak" i mean could she get anymore bitchy? its her job to write it, just because something like this happens dosnt mean she can just quit!how retarded!