Reviews for Bound through the Ages
A great ending after a great story. Your writing is, AS always, compelling and slightly additive. Actually, not just slightly! I love your stories, and made myself read up on the final fantasy worlds just to enjoy more of your stories. Hope you return to writing soon. You are, in my opinion, one of the very best storytellers on this site, even if you make Harry suffer a bit too much in the beginning of many stories.
Kikuriki chapter 14 . 4/18
God guess who wasn't ready to get emotionally destroyed and reamed like... Yikes... A good story, for all that I cried for like the entirety of chapters 13 and 14. I'd read it again if, yknow, I wasn't gonna cry (crying sucks it makes my eyes tingly and nose stuffy)
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 4/18
The two warring groups were Bevelle and Zanarkand, not Yevon. Yu Yevon was the originator of Sin, and originally on Zanarkands side before the game implied he went bonkers and just started destroying Anything. Yevon was a religion made to I guess attempt appeasement of Sin or maybe mockery, point is is that the opposing powers were Bevelle and Zanarkand and Bevelle won.
bpk07 chapter 14 . 4/17
That was wonderful! I cried almost all the way through the last chapter.
R chapter 14 . 11/26/2016
Jesus Christ I cried like a freaking baby towards the end of this thing. Do you know how many tissues I went through!? I don't, I lost count.
Wonderful story.
Gonna have to reread it in a few months.
pupstarstar chapter 14 . 10/9/2016
A juicy lemon at the end would have been good.
NekoDae chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
I thought the Kilika Island Fayth was Ron, not Neville?
Marik132 chapter 3 . 4/30/2016
I am a huge fan of this story and the game as well, so I noticed you spelt Guado wrong twice, 1. Gauco and 2. Guido. Just thought to let you know in case you wanted to correct the spelling, however apart from that this story is so amazing and I like the way you made Harry and friends into the fayth of Aeons, it intrigues me this is my sixth time reading the story.
Risky chapter 14 . 2/3/2016
I honestly don't think ive cried so hard it so beautifully over a fic in years! I wasnt expecting much, because i never do, but that was incredible!

*spoiler ish warning*
Around the past where they're in those final ruins i started to get this unhappy suspicion that this might be one of those evil stories with an unhappy ending, and it took a chapter and a half before i saw otherwise. I was crying almost non stop thru the last two and a half chapters, though by the end it was tears of joy!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Mumia0813 chapter 14 . 9/10/2015
bravo!
blackkyu chapter 14 . 5/22/2015
Haha, cute!
hermonine chapter 14 . 2/23/2015
nice story!
Mukuro234 chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
XD this is awesome I very much enjoyed this fic XD love how you ended it XD
Gracie15Trowa chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
Love
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
I actually cried for the part where Yuna summoned Harry, and Tidus realized what he did. I loved this story.