Reviews for Bound through the Ages
Haha, cute!
hermonine chapter 14 . 2/23
nice story!
Mukuro234 chapter 14 . 1/8
XD this is awesome I very much enjoyed this fic XD love how you ended it XD
Gracie15Trowa chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
Love
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
I actually cried for the part where Yuna summoned Harry, and Tidus realized what he did. I loved this story.
kat1316 chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
I was actually disappointed with the ending. The rampage of the Great Aeon was anticlimactic because really? He stopped it with feelings? -.- yeah talk about sappy worse than reading Twilight even. I really wished there was an alternative ending chapter at-least it would be a hell of a lot more interesting. Also I know Harry loves Tidus and all but he is way to forgiving yeah he might not have killed most of the population due to Tidus but that doesn't change the events that lead to him becoming the Great Aeon for the third time. I especially think hes way too forgiving to Yuna and her other guardians as well as the fayths he could have at-least have been angry at the fayths. and the part about simon and chris becoming immortal was just lame. Its still a great story one of the best I've read so far but still the ending left me lukewarm. :/
kat1316 chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
in chapter 2 you said Ron was in Kilika temple but then in chapter 3 you put that Neville was there.
kat1316 chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
oh i really want the Great Aeon/Harry to destroy most of spira i know its wrong but it just feels right sorta. not kill everyone just most of them
kat1316 chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
Damn harry should have killed them after the aeons disappeared instead of just clapping like an idiot
kat1316 chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
err is harry getting his bracer and sword back because i really cant see him with a staff for the rest of this trip.
Yunisho chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Where your home page link to the deleted scenes it not on your profile
Reirei chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
In all honesty this pairing still feels weird don't get me wrong I've read other fics with harry/today's pairing but for this one it just doesn't fit. There are instances where harry is protective of tidus but it feels like what an older sibling would feel toward a younger sibling.
kat1316 chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
After reading this chapter I felt like harry shouldn't get with tidus its just harry is this immortal being thats gone through alot and seen things and i feel as if he would fit with someone that has too. Tidus may be maturing and learning and will no doubt will have had his own painful experiences the closer they get to zanarkand but it just doesnt feel like it would be enough to bring harry and him together into an intimate relationship together i just really cant see them together honestly. Urgh im bad at getting my thoughts down so i dont think im being very coherent enough to be able to get what i want to say through. -.-
kat1316 chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
there were some sentences where you put harry when it was supposed to be tidus
Reirei chapter 3 . 10/1/2014