Reviews for Bound through the Ages
pupstarstar chapter 14 . 10/9
A juicy lemon at the end would have been good.
NekoDae chapter 3 . 5/23
I thought the Kilika Island Fayth was Ron, not Neville?
Marik132 chapter 3 . 4/30
I am a huge fan of this story and the game as well, so I noticed you spelt Guado wrong twice, 1. Gauco and 2. Guido. Just thought to let you know in case you wanted to correct the spelling, however apart from that this story is so amazing and I like the way you made Harry and friends into the fayth of Aeons, it intrigues me this is my sixth time reading the story.
Risky chapter 14 . 2/3
I honestly don't think ive cried so hard it so beautifully over a fic in years! I wasnt expecting much, because i never do, but that was incredible!

*spoiler ish warning*
Around the past where they're in those final ruins i started to get this unhappy suspicion that this might be one of those evil stories with an unhappy ending, and it took a chapter and a half before i saw otherwise. I was crying almost non stop thru the last two and a half chapters, though by the end it was tears of joy!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Mumia0813 chapter 14 . 9/10/2015
blackkyu chapter 14 . 5/22/2015
Haha, cute!
hermonine chapter 14 . 2/23/2015
nice story!
Mukuro234 chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
XD this is awesome I very much enjoyed this fic XD love how you ended it XD
Gracie15Trowa chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
I actually cried for the part where Yuna summoned Harry, and Tidus realized what he did. I loved this story.
kat1316 chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
I was actually disappointed with the ending. The rampage of the Great Aeon was anticlimactic because really? He stopped it with feelings? -.- yeah talk about sappy worse than reading Twilight even. I really wished there was an alternative ending chapter at-least it would be a hell of a lot more interesting. Also I know Harry loves Tidus and all but he is way to forgiving yeah he might not have killed most of the population due to Tidus but that doesn't change the events that lead to him becoming the Great Aeon for the third time. I especially think hes way too forgiving to Yuna and her other guardians as well as the fayths he could have at-least have been angry at the fayths. and the part about simon and chris becoming immortal was just lame. Its still a great story one of the best I've read so far but still the ending left me lukewarm. :/
kat1316 chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
in chapter 2 you said Ron was in Kilika temple but then in chapter 3 you put that Neville was there.
kat1316 chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
oh i really want the Great Aeon/Harry to destroy most of spira i know its wrong but it just feels right sorta. not kill everyone just most of them
kat1316 chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
Damn harry should have killed them after the aeons disappeared instead of just clapping like an idiot
kat1316 chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
err is harry getting his bracer and sword back because i really cant see him with a staff for the rest of this trip.