Reviews for Perspective
sunxsand chapter 1 . 5/1
This was really touching. I've had it saved in my favorites forever, but I've never reviewed. I love the way you show Remus's character through all of this. He's by turns strong, determined, funny, bitter, sarcastic and so many little things. Thank you so much for your writing. It's a joy to read.
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 1 . 1/14
This is so needed. If you haven't already can you do a short one of Sirius's, James's, and maybe Peter's paper if they bothered doing it after hearing the assignment. I keep on imagining Sirius and James writing their separate papers with lines like 'and if we see someone doing this get them because they are trying to kill our friend', 'if Remus does this grab him because that might be suicide', and 'shame on you for getting people to plot Remus's death and him to plot his own suicide. Watch everywhere you go. We will be watching and you'll never be able to pin it on us.' After all four of them get detention McGonagall finds out and sets it up in her office and tells them enjoy their snacks she'll be back at the end I need to talk to a certain DADA prof and I'll give you 3 more detentions if my office is pranked in any way when I return.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Omg it would've been amazing if you had written the reaction of the professor, but this was still fantastic!
VictoryNike chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This is perfect. I do wish we could have found out which professor Remus was writing to though, although I suppose that doesn't really matter. Still, perfect.
adidi778 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I think I've got goose bumps. That was horrifying, especially the part about the death room. Poor Remus!
harrypotter chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This is so sad. I cried so hard, Lupton is my favorite character now 3:
17 Hope chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This was so good. It was really well written and almost made me cry. I really like how you ended it with a little bit of humour. Keep working your magic.
Leaving and Left chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Awwwwww... Poor Remus!
abandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was simply grand. :)
Just the Beginning chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is an amazing story. It really does change your view of what was going on. I loved it.
mcfuz chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
The last line was awesome. Everything else was so clever and moving; bravo.
Sophie chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow, this is really touching/moving. Well done :)
EmeraldFire512 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This is fantastic. I love Remus when he decides to give someone a big FU.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Go Remus! I wonder what mark he did get for this, if this teacher is one that is afraid of him?
Just Call Me Ria chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Aww... :( I liked werewolves... Except Fenrir Greyback. Anyway, this is what I think a werewolf would feel the whole time of his/her life, and I think it's probably very accurate. I loved the way this is written, and I think... I think whoever assigned this paper is a complete blockhead (For want of a better word that does not happen to be a swear word). :'(