Reviews for Unexpected Long Time Visitor
linda12344 chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
Good
JLCH chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Good story. There's one thing I don't get though. It makes no sense that House would sleep on a park bench?
Intrepidwarriors chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
I read this cos YOU wrote it. Everything you touch is pure midas baby! LOL. love the way you keep everything in the way canon for the characters personality, but still able to bring your own style through so powerfully. loved it!
Vesja chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
Amazing story. I loved it from beginning till end. Unfortunately I have seen much too many children like Thomas in my life, you've portrayed his trauma and healing wonderfully. 5*

Kind regards,

Ves.
RachelmBlondinSease chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
Good story maybe you can do a follow up story to it
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
Wonderful ending, I am happy for the happiness! :)
lin12344 chapter 11 . 3/29/2011
Very good
Nikevi chapter 11 . 8/18/2010
i am glad house is happy :)
kutnerlove chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
hmm...interesting developments
BBB chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
His eyes narrowed and his jaw locked for a moment. "I may be a jerk, an ass and many other select words you like to choose and I know you think I lack morals but I do have some. I wouldn't force you to have sex with me." Every word was clipped and edged with hints of anger and frustration.

Same problem here: Maybe try " but you don't think I would actually force you to have sex with me."
BBB chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
Love your story so far! Very talented. One problem I had with this chapter though:

"You mean I'm not looking at one right now?"

Ouch, that one hurt. However, the Dean of Medicine didn't show her hurt and threw an insult right back at him.

"You're a first class bastard."

"First class bastard with style."

"You wish you had style."

This just doesn't seem like it fits- the bantering doesn't match the characters well; I can't picture either of them saying that. Maybe it's just too childish, even for House... Also: In just about every episode I've seen, House always gets the last comeback.

Keep Writing! I hope that helps.
kutnerlove chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
interesting storyline
ursulastrausss chapter 11 . 6/2/2010
Cool. *lol* Just last night I was complaining and today, vĂ²ila!

Great that your story found such fine ending. (Though I loved the last scene of chap10 already!) Very sweet, very *oh-don't-we-all-wish-it-would've-been-something-like-that* and, very big fun too, like the fantastic way you picked up their vibe or, House's bit with Wilson in the end, nice idea *lol* I'm only maybe a bit frustrated about UST! :-D *lol* but anyways, perfect House story. thanx. (-:
Terry Gibbs chapter 11 . 6/1/2010
glad everything worked out. Good ending.
huddyholic chapter 11 . 6/1/2010
Aww I loved the ending :-)