Reviews for Phantasy
PrayerGirl chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
Oh my goodness! This story was fabulous! I loved it and how you really made it your own and not a carbon copy! Amazing job!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Loved it! Read it twice in one sitting!
Emily chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
Loved it! 3
sammansonrepilica chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
I like it very origional u took beauty and the beast idea and made it ur own i like it
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Omg i love this i lOve you didnt make it idenical to the movie but still took that idea and captavated it into this
ShadowKid321 chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
Dude I was reading the story all day. I was reading for 3 hrs straight! That is how good this story was! I loved this story!
Sara lovelymusic chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
eep im satisfied it soo good!
Sara lovelymusic chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Sammy can!
srdaire chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
This chapter made me tear up at the beginning! So sweet! Vlad, I just want to punch in the face!
srdaire chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Absolutely amazing! Danny Phantom is one of my all time favorite shows, and Beauty & the Beast is one of my all time favorite stories! And you combining the two is absolute genius! 3
Hunnybee07 Of The Shadow chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
wow,good job dark and intense two amazeing combinations to a story, i look forward to reading more of your amazeing work.
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
This story... Is my current obsession! I seriously don't care where it was published, but I hope you know that people STILL read it and enjoy it! xD.

Your writing style is amazing, and I got so scared the first time Phantom appeared - proving the overall freakiness effect of the entire thing. And I squealed when the fluff came - seriously, I did. I LOVED IT.
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 14 . 11/24/2011
Man, this story was SO worth staying up till 4:20 A.M.! I loved it!
Shaed Knightwing chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
I will DEFINITELY be reading this story again. *wipes away happy tears*
Little bit 1o1 chapter 14 . 6/24/2011