Reviews for The Glass is Half Empty
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
Bro I thought it was fucking Ginny this whole time not lovable Ron !
amsuter34 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
That was very intense in a way but still really sad for the people who ship Ron/Harry. It had a certainty to it that made u want to read more. I BLOODY FUCKING LOVED IT! Can u plz write more like this but like more smutty if u understand what i mean.
Harric is Life chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Call me stupid, but my mind kept alternating between the three characters of who was who. Draco, Harry, Pansy and Ginny all were my guesses at one point or other for all the three spots throughout the story. Never guessed Ron, good job.
Dancing Auras chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Awesome...and insane...
AsadLittleMuss chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
WHAT THE HELL?!
that was like a plot twist three times over
Wow it takes skills to do something as creative and surprising as that! Amazing job
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I thought it was Ginny! Man, you really threw me for a loop! Awesome job ;D
LittleMoreThanLost chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Didn't expect that at all! I thought it was Ginny, then I thought that it could be Cho gone insane, then I was thinking Hermione! I would never had guessed Ron!
LightsPast chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Whoa! First I thought it was Ginny, then I thought it was Hermione, then I was like 'maybe Ron? Naaaah!'
Loved it :D
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Woah... that was intense... u are really good breathing emotions into characters
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Not me at all. I thought it was Ginny right till the end.
Great twist.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Always Knew it was Ron. From some things written. One of the best I have ever read. In the H/D (Or H/S.) Crazy!Ron genre. Always a pleasure and delight to read anything you have written, babe. :)
davina-her chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
OH MY FUCKING GOD! I thought it was Ginny the whole time!0o0
Demon chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Ha! I guessed right! :D To me, it felt like there were certain things pointing to Ron from the beginning, but just ever so slightly... That was very well done.

And it's amazingly written in general. The entire story is just so... absorbing. And you can literally feel the madness radiating from his thoughts.
Crimefire chapter 1 . 11/19/2011