Reviews for New Blood
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 7 . 5/25
Okay, I admit it. This was a surprisingly fun 'mission' and what's better is that you didn't make it a fast one. Sure, it was only a few chapters long, but it feels more like an actual anime arc with the villains always seemingly one step ahead and managing to put the heroes in bad situations. If there's one thing I DIDN'T like, it was Ranma and Akane's sudden new 'good' relationship. In case you haven't figured it out, I deeply and passionately LOATHE everything about Akane and seeing her in a good relationship with Ranma (excluding basic friendship) just sickens me. Plus, while canon doesn't really do much to help the issue, Akane is much different than Keiko in that she's a martial artist and thus not a defenseless damsel in distress (even if she's not a very good fighter). So, I hope her being the damsel doesn't become a regular thing in this story because that gets old, even in Ranma-verse it got old VERY fast.

Then again, I suppose this chapter pretty much marks the end of the story. You haven't updated in years and it's been even longer since you first posted this story. That tells me that you're not at all interested in continuing this. Which is a FUCKING SHAME because it could've easily become something quite a bit more enjoyable than it was.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 4 . 5/25
Ugh, I hate inner monologues like what Ranma was doing. It's just a 'fancy way' for the author to insert his/her own thoughts into the characters and it's EXTREMELY annoying. As is the fact that you seem to have fallen for the common trap that plagues many Ranma authors: making Ranma 'allergic' to all things not Akane (her poisonous foods notwithstanding), aka his other fiancées.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 3 . 5/25
You need to work on your speaking and speeches. Too often in this chapter you left out the quotation marks ("These things") when the characters were speaking. Please endeavor to not repeat this, it was more than a little tedious trying to figure out when and who was talking.

Other than that, I have to admit that I'm surprised. Most people usually have Ranma kick the everloving shit out of the invading demon without much difficulty. It was a change that I very much approve of since it shows that while he's still awesome, Ranma still has much to learn. Although, on the other hand, him learning how to do the Shotgun just from witnessing (and experiencing) it once was EXCELLENTLY done. Even if him first learning the Reigun would've been more appropriate in my opinion.

PS: I believe the word you're looking for is 'ki' not 'kei'.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 5/25
You know, I don't think I've come across a fic where Ranma is elected to become a new Detective. It's kind of a funny idea, but also quite interesting. Plus, it's nice to see that you seem to know the YYH characters and their personalities somewhat. Let's hope that the same holds true for the Ranma-verse characters as well (and that you don't senselessly bash any of the characters you personally don't like, that's a major turnoff for me).
Ranmamania chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
I'd like to see Ranma ask if the offer could extend to Akane & it doesn't matter if he says yes or no either way I see a training trip happening
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Akane gets her:). For shiggles, and the hell it'll put Kuno under. Ryoga, I get the feeling he's gotta be part something at this rate. Maybe that unlocks and breaks curse form?
ranma-saotome-cursed-fighter chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Still needs editing work. For one you make mistakes with whose talking sometimes whether it be yusuke talking, but it saying Ranma said. Its not the worse fic i have read. You just need to skim back over your chapters and you will most likely find the mess ups. Believe me the mistakes are not huge eye sore like some of the stuff i have read. I'm no expert because if I was I wouldn't have nearly as much issue of my own stuff when i'm actually writing.
Eldersprig chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
"couldn't see his Kei"
I assume you mean Chi or Ki. If I can't see someone's Kei I'd wonder what a Kei was and if it is worn over or under your jacket. Since Ranma knows perfectly well what Ki is, and that a person without any is some kind of undead abomination that you should not talk to but should instead attack instantly, etc.

Grammar and spelling aren't necessarily important in fan-fiction, but when you mess up a technical term, *and* the protagonist just acts like us dumbass, well just do better.
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
quoti good
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Very nice:). Please update!
kazuri-yuko98 chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
WOW, this is the best X-over YYH I ever read. I really love the new chapter, please update fast! I don't wanna wait for 1 year just to read your new chapter ._.

Update please...? Thanks-Yuko
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
The costant grammatical mistakes made for me this impossible to read, listen to my advice dude get a editor
OBSERVER01 chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
interesting chapter
tuatara chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Glad to see this one continued. Thanks for the update.