Reviews for New Blood
Ranmamania chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
I'd like to see Ranma ask if the offer could extend to Akane & it doesn't matter if he says yes or no either way I see a training trip happening
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Akane gets her:). For shiggles, and the hell it'll put Kuno under. Ryoga, I get the feeling he's gotta be part something at this rate. Maybe that unlocks and breaks curse form?
ranma-saotome-cursed-fighter chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Still needs editing work. For one you make mistakes with whose talking sometimes whether it be yusuke talking, but it saying Ranma said. Its not the worse fic i have read. You just need to skim back over your chapters and you will most likely find the mess ups. Believe me the mistakes are not huge eye sore like some of the stuff i have read. I'm no expert because if I was I wouldn't have nearly as much issue of my own stuff when i'm actually writing.
Eldersprig chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
"couldn't see his Kei"
I assume you mean Chi or Ki. If I can't see someone's Kei I'd wonder what a Kei was and if it is worn over or under your jacket. Since Ranma knows perfectly well what Ki is, and that a person without any is some kind of undead abomination that you should not talk to but should instead attack instantly, etc.

Grammar and spelling aren't necessarily important in fan-fiction, but when you mess up a technical term, *and* the protagonist just acts like us dumbass, well just do better.
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
weekend?
weakened
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
quoti good
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Very nice:). Please update!
kazuri-yuko98 chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
WOW, this is the best X-over YYH I ever read. I really love the new chapter, please update fast! I don't wanna wait for 1 year just to read your new chapter ._.

Update please...? Thanks-Yuko
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
The costant grammatical mistakes made for me this impossible to read, listen to my advice dude get a editor
OBSERVER01 chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
interesting chapter
tuatara chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Glad to see this one continued. Thanks for the update.
Slifer374 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Just thought I'd let you know that the girl's name is keiko not kekio. It sounds like you're talking about a guy.
Dracomancer1 chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Better late than never, I guess. Welcome back!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
ppie chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
i think it is a good book so fAR you keep writting ill keep reading! o