Reviews for Haruhi Ojousama
Please continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
love it
kdh1997 chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
I like the story I hope you continue it.
Psyka chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Awesome love it please please update soon please
Nkaura-Ruta-La chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
This is so good! Please updateee! O.O pweaaaase!
Psyka chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Awesome cute i love it please update again very soon
Soul Vrazy chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
This is certainly interesting.
DragonFire Princess chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
stolen-innocence34 chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
I love this. I really hope you continue with it.
Mayonaka Kage chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
This is a really good story! U need to write more! :)
life419 chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
I like it. Please update soon
zenophobiaz chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Ah~ I love this story! :) I had so much fun reading it! I wish there is more to this story tho! It's such a shame that there is no more~! I sure hope that you didn't discontinue it and if you did, you will continue it once again! I enjoyed reading this so so so so much! :)

I sure hope haruhi won't be joining Nobelia or however you spell that~ I bet the host club and the school would be flabbergasted if they find out Haru is a Tsutsumi...!

Anyways! Thank you so much for all of your hard work! You have done such an awesome job~! Even if it's been more than 2 years since you last updated, I hope that there is still more to this story! I love this story a whole lot! Then until next time~ best wishes always!
fireiceneko23 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I know it's been two years since you last updated, but this is too interesting of a story to leave unfinished~! Please update soon, or my head will explode! I really want to find out what happens next. I understand if you don't have anymore motivation, but please at least try. Maybe new ideas will pop out of you! This is a story I really wish to see completed.
mandm1193 chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
i love the story but are the host club going to find out haruhis secret soon!