Reviews for Look At Us Now
Chris87531 chapter 1 . 3/15
""I didn't know dickless had it in him.""

princesspeach010 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
8O Your story is amazing! Better than the one I posted. Its called Love Triangles
SabrinaHaruno chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
Best fanfic I have read!, I mean i cried when sasuke died! And how i thought sakura died but she Didnt it was so heart breaking but the most amazing fanfic ever!
meee chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Wow I did not see that one coming! I thought she picked sasuke. I had to stop reading so I didn't know he was just standing right there.
meeee chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
I am officially done. How do you say all that GOOD stuff about naruto then say saskue instead! What kind of...that is just... uh, I'm lost for words to express this anger. Btw still going to read on though.
meeee chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
If sakura starts acting all like a retard and breaking naruto's heart I'm done. This story is a little old so I doubt if you knew he tried to kill her a LOT of times but thanks to naruto-and slightly kakashi-she was safe.
meeee chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
If only that was the truth to Sasuke's story to bad he realized that his brother wasn't so bad and now he really isn't going to come back-good because I don't like him-and he wants to kill everybody now that he's in the akuski.
meeee chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
There's about to be, a guy fight! REMIX! Btw if you didn't know I was referring to the song girl fight.
Meeragirl chapter 14 . 7/25/2010
Wow that story was amazing! If it had alot more ninja stuff nd stuff, it would be the perfect naruto story.
Stigma chapter 13 . 4/18/2010
That's got to be the corniest crap I've read in awhile. I would say why does everyone portray Naruto as some weak ass pussy when it comes to Sasuke, but then again he is in the manga as well. Sometimes people are evil and they stay evil, this isn't the Brady Bunch. Lames cliches like this chapter make me throw up. Ok story, failed though in this chapter.
Brown Eggs and Green Ham chapter 14 . 2/9/2010
My life has fallen apart. My grades have dropped. My lover left me. I am sick and deathly thin. All because i read this story all the time.

It was worth it.

(just kidding)

Awesome story though!

whose wedding was it at the beginning?
Silvery Crow chapter 13 . 11/24/2009
Damn, you sure turned Naruto into a pussy in this chapter. The no your my friend crap, what are you Ghandi?
NarutoRocks21113043 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
After reading this whole fict I can only describe it as a tale of sheer and intense awesomeness! Suspensefull, joyous, romantic, intense, horror and a happy ending that even suprised me! Great Job!
sweet.sweet.simplicity chapter 13 . 6/18/2008
OMG! WOW this story was truly A-mazing. I couldn't stop reading it, took me an hour and a half of straight reading at 1 in the morning to finish. hah It was so god. I was on the edge of my chair every second. I loved the romance and how you really didn't get into much, if you know what i mean, sometimes thats just unnecessary. Great great great story, I cried, I laughed. Overall was excellent. make more! :)
deoxys101993 chapter 14 . 6/1/2008
well, i finished the thing... GREAT!

this is excellent! great job dude! (except of course if you're a girl, then "dude" isn't fit for you xD)

hope to read more form you!