Reviews for Boxed: A Story of Talent
beege chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Excellent story - a very well thought effort at addressing issues Anne McCaffrey's sometimes rather clean stories skipped over.

I agree with you regarding Damia as a child - there's a world of difference between having a quick temper and being a bully. And she only lost her temper with her immediate family in the first place (I hardly blame her for being frustrated by Jeran and Cera - it would have taken a significantly more mature personality not to be frustrated by that self-contained, self-satisfied duo).
Suse B chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
"She was left-handed, which seemed sinister to Hemlata."

Sinister: b : of ill omen by reason of being on the left .

Poor kid.

I enjoy all of your writing! Thanks for posting!
Liz chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
I've just re-read this chapter. I've always loved how AMC develops such highly ethical societies - given the relatively low ethics in contemporary society - and I love how you have set up this scene to teach H.

I was looking forward to how you portrayed her struggle between intellectual understanding of A's high ethics vs her instinctive fear of betrayal due to her past and her slow learning to trust.

You also set up a few possibilities for the romantic interest - H and Anatoly, obviously (esp. with shared mrdini antipathy), but also, each of them with one of the youngest of the Raven clan - to spread the gene pool for FT&T (viz thwarted matchmaking by GG and JR) - room for lots of plot bunnies and weaving of relationships on many levels

I hope you can continue writing your current fanfic stories, although given your professional quality and depth, I imagine you might already have moved onto your own fic.
randomreader chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
typo about 3/4 of the way down

"..., when it seemedthat Afra wasn't ..."
Lady Whimsy chapter 15 . 8/9/2009
I like this. It gets more and more interesting. Please contenue.
Moo Marie chapter 15 . 7/10/2009
Thank you for the update to the story. I'd almost forgotten I was reading it. While you may be speculating, from my point of view, it certainly coincides with what we've seen of Afra. And the hesitance and reluctance, with the desire to trust, tinged with fear, that we see in Hemlata seem well defined and executed. Well done.
vilya74 chapter 15 . 6/20/2009
I love the way you have captured the characters and how you are treating a rather complex subject.

I sure hope you update again soon.

Chaos Dragon chapter 15 . 6/17/2009
an excellent update. i really like how in depth you've thought out how ft&t must work ethically. can't wait to see more of your talent fics!

tuxie13 chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
great chapter! thanks for updating!
Chaos Dragon chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
oh, this is great. will you be continuing it? off to read more of your fics :D

LuvMatisse chapter 14 . 2/26/2009
Very well written. I'm not a writter but am an avid reader. Can't wait for the rest of the story!
tuxie13 chapter 14 . 11/28/2008
yay good chappie!
tuxie13 chapter 13 . 11/28/2008
tanning cream lol that's great! great chapter!
tuxie13 chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
aww you could maybe add another enter in the middle make the space huge or something..great chapter!
tuxie13 chapter 11 . 11/28/2008
okay yeah that was creepy OOC-ness