Reviews for A Summer Romance
JustHeretoRead7 chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
ooh so good
JustHeretoRead7 chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
oh awesome!more pleasse super soon!
Bri Bri Bri chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
oh god you got to finish this now!im dying to know what happens!:):):):)!PLEASE!20stars!
Sweet-Romantic chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
I hope Bradin doesn't find out...he'll be heart broken and if Troy finds out then he will be too. She has to choose
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
Hey, thanks for updating! I like it! But, uh oh... I don't, DO NOT think that she should do what she's about to do... lol! I just want her and Bradin to get together but I dk how... Hmm... maybe his surfing comps take him to Australia! Hmm... just a though, I'll leave it up to you, though, lol, you're doing a great job! :) Update soon, please!

Anna Christie
mardijo chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
lovin this story so far. POST SOON
DaleSnail chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
great story!
dixierose21 chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
hey. great job so far. can't wait to see what happens next

(i think bradin should show up in Australia with Jay)

UPDATE SOON!
DeovnSawaBaby24 chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
That is so awesome! you are going to write more right! i can't wait to read what you have next! i love the show summerland but too bads its canelled! i also love jesse mccartney but more when he was blonde!
Sweet-Romantic chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
is she gonna break up with Troy and go back to Bradin
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Wow! This story's going great so far! I can't wait for more! I really hope you update soon and I hope she somehow finds a way to be with Bradin! :) Update asap!

Anna Christie
Sweet-Romantic chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
that girl better break up with Troy. I don't think it would be right to string them both along
OurBeautifulLove99 chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
i think its good so far and i really like where its going! hurry and post another chapter!
dixierose21 chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
this is a really good story so far. keep updating. they seem like a pretty wild pair! update soon :D