Reviews for El Ùnico
Cabbage B. Patch chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
i love your stories. it is the only one of the AU that i read. and if you do not like Matsumoto and rukia, that does not mean you're gay. i do not like them that much but I am a girl, so they can't call me gay. i can't wait for the new chapter.
GP chapter 7 . 11/23/2007
Nice chapter, no homo. The suspense is building, you've kept it at a level that will allow for more suspense in the future. I think you've captured Ulquiorra's personality perfectly, that's how I'd imagine him, first person as well. I'm interested to see where you'll take the LR character, pumpkin ~like, irregardless, Kubo is racist.

The writing was in line with what you've contributed thus far and has even improved. You didn't over do the description this time and the dialogue was well written.

Sidenote: I'm dying to know the role that los tres poquitos will play (pardon my spanish), and the pill thing is bugging me. AizenRukia, but thanks for mentioning the bitch either way. I still like her.
KikumaruBeam123 chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
Broly, El Unico is incredibly hilarious and moderately accurately forebodes the lives of the Bleach characters from Los Tres Grandes.

In my opinion, the best moments so far are the Rocky and Carlos Mencia references.

I feel sort of bad for Hanatarou's raw deal. I think you should have him go back to school, become a computer science major, then get a Ph.D and teach at Carnegie Mellon. Hahaha, huge stretch.

Not much I can say to criticize the fic so far, seeing as how you cover the stories of all the characters evenly enough. Hoping to see something cool/interesting in the next installment.
CocoLime chapter 6 . 10/7/2007
HA

I love it when stuff like that happens to Hanataro. Fruity Pebbles. Nice.

And I think there's gotta be some variety in the world, not everyone's gotta like Matsumoto. But just sayin, sometimes you sound like you're trying to be the world's antithesis.

...Fukia?
T A N K FTW chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
This is great so far. I can't wait for the second showdown. Hope you upload the next chapter soon.

Oh and BTW, Yachiru rapes.
yuki-kami chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
why do you hate matsumoto? she's kinda nice,anyway great chapter i can't wait till the next one!
CocoLime chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
I like peanut butter...whatever.

Maybe the drunk Keigo should go on a rampage screaming about churros taking over the world riding giant dart boards with dinosaur-age (WWII) hand grenades...right.

Randomness. By the way, the way you write's gotten a hell lot better than before. Melikes.

~Pickle-san
CocoLime chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
Yay...Hantarou getting beat on again...Ichigo whipped (1st time I read that I thought of strawberries and whipped cream)...Ichimaru...?

*heart*Gin is so hot I wish he was my boyfriend omigosh I think he's the cutest captain in Soul Society aw *heart*

NOT. JK, just me having some fun. Sorry.
CocoLime chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
LOL...But I don't know crap about baseball so the baseball jargon kinda left me brain-dead...not really.

~Pickle-san
CocoLime chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
the end of the legendary Kon...lol

Wow, an old guy playing B-ball and video games. Reminds me of this time I saw a bunch of 60-year old guys playing rock music on TV. Was scary.
CocoLime chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
lol purple hair...

I might just be stupid, but I thought a myologist was a mushroom guy. So far so good...but not very far.
Loki chapter 5 . 5/28/2007
That sucks. I hope you get the desire back soon. :)
T A N K FTW chapter 5 . 5/28/2007
wow...that's gay
McGlocks chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
yea finally took u long enough to start writing again, good chapter tho
T A N K FTW chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
Good to see you back writing again. Good story so far. I like the longer chapters. Can't wait for the rest of this story and LTG Uncut.