Reviews for Love Me Tomorrow
jj chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
nice
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
hahaha. Kakashi is such a dork, a lovable cute dork! adn why left ear anyways? a random body part? _
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Ha ha ha! Left ears indeed!
Anju-chan2 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
if i were iruka, i would fry those left ears and feed them to kakashi's dogs :))
Cyhyr chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I think I have cavities from how sweet that was )
princessares chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
You know, reading this after your other 'Love Me' fic is near-heartbreaking if only I didn't constantly have a hope against hope that Kakashi isn't going to die.
SpazKitty chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That...was...ADORABLE! loves
Quirkyfire chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I laughed out loud at the last sentence, 'what would you do with all those left ears anyway?' lol, this is another great Iruka/kakashi oneshot coming from you, thank you!
Makayla chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Aw. that's so cute... well done :D!

Poor Kakashi, can't really get a word in edge ways can he? Yes we all know who really wears the trousers in /that/ relationship...
Kiterie chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
*chuckles* I'm up past my bedtime because of you. I have to work in the morning. Thankfully it's an easy job.
L.M. Frick chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Iruka brought up some really valid points, I think. I'm happy this short ended on a good note :)
CopyNinAstral chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Your fics are weird.

But. I like 'em. A lot.

xDD

Astral
rry chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Kakashi would be the little voice inside their head with all those left ears. Can't you imagine him huddled in a corner murmuring into one and telling the person to go... eat mud...?

Kakashi: *muttering in a random ear* Go eat mud... eat mud... oh!

Person whom the ear belongs to: Who are you? *scared* Go away! Go away!

Kakashi: Eat mud...

Person whom the ear belongs to: AH! *rips hair out*

HAHAHAH! how funny would that be?
gossamernomore chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
“What would you do with all those left ears, anyway?”

Hahaha...that line made the whole fic for me :)
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
this was beautiful... the ending was great and their conversation just flowed...actually it kinda reminds me of well...me cause i usually answer weak arguements rather quickly... and i kinda wanted to cry it was a little sad to "hear" their conversation but the ending made it so worth it. this is a great story i hope you've written more and i'll be sure to check on that.

ja ne