Reviews for Occurences
Le Pecore Nere chapter 8 . 4/2/2008
hmm yes simple is good :) and FINALLY some Cloti (my fav pairing next to Zaerith XD) thanks for the update, and the simplicity was great, I loved it b-d I hope you can get more updates out there, because these one's rock! UPDATE SOON!

-LPN
Le Pecore Nere chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
lol Rufus is quite a character, I have trouble catching his character, but you seem to do a great job at it b-d keep up the good work, and UPDATE SOON
Le Pecore Nere chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
wow, that was cool :) I never looked at it that way, I just kinda thought you know.. nevermind lol it's great b-d onto the next chapter XD
Summoner Luna chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
I love little drabbles like these :) I don't know how I managed to miss them before, but I'm glad I found them now. I like that you get your point across without having to state the obvious...it helps tell the story a little better, I think. My favorite so far is the CloudxTifa one, but...I am a fan of that pairing so I'm pretty happy whenever I see them actually happy together. For someone who isn't a CxT fan, you did a great job with them :)
Le Pecore Nere chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
lol YAY you updated! XD it wasn't a bad update, a bit short, but it was still good b-d keep up the good work, and UPDATE SOON!
Starherd chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
*sporfle* Suddenly, the entire incident is explained... XD
Starherd chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
I like the first one. The second tickles me pink. The third is adorable.

But it's the fourth one that has me giggling like a loon.
Le Pecore Nere chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
lol, how do you stop flying in circles. cool. this sucks though, alert thing not working, ugh. whatever, update soon!
Le Pecore Nere chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
how sweet, i like your drabble-ish things.
ducksgoQUACK chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
Actually, I like this one better than the first chapter. It's refreshing to see anything well-written from Jenova's POV. Especially like the notion that she felt affectionate toward Seph. The best line in this little ficlet? "...whispering endearments even as he cut off her head..." Sent a pleasantly eerie chill down my spine. Once again, wonderful work. Do keep it up! _
ducksgoQUACK chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Ooh, nice. _ I don't get to see fics like this that often. I really like the approach you've taken with this, and showing a softer, more melancholy perspective, while still staying within the boundaries of character.

My only complaint-and it is a very, very minor one, rest assured-is that it's all in one block. I tend to lose track of my place when something is in a large single paragraph instead of broken up into smaller segments. That being said, I can see how one sentence flows to another, so it really does make sense having it all in one paragraph. My brain just didn't one to cooperate.

Anyway, wonderful work, as usual! _ I expect nothing less from you. :P I've got to run to class, but I'll try to review Chapter 2 by this afternoon.