Reviews for Sixteen Years
PagingDoctor502 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
OK I soo loved it...I soo want this story to continue!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
good story
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I must agree, this is absolutley worthy of an Aw.
smc1214 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Okay, when I read the other ones I was hoping soemthing would bring him back to life, but this was such a happy ending, OMG, I am in love with it! I'll have to read it again tomorrow when I'm not that tired, but OMG, this is the best! You are a wonderful author, great job!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
*misses cue* Oh yeah, AW! *gets slapped for missing cue*

Great stuff; I was getting depressed until the ending. I'm still depressed, but happy for her too. :)
Kara Crane chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
*cue* Aw!

Please continue this? Pretty please with Pekingese puppies and flying lemurs on top?
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Well. You cued in the awws. So. AW!

PLEASE continue! I really like where this story is going!

Oh. And are you having trouble downloading documents? Or is that just me? Because I've been trying to download a new two chapters for a new story of mine...
Twyla-Nox chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
That was cute!
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
AAW! Poor Katara. I cant imagine how much she must have suffered in all those years! Daraka...? Hmm... Pretty nice name really! I can just imagine how Katara would train him and in late nights when the moon is shining down on them she would tell Daraka about what a great Avatar Aang was and what accomplished... And maybe when she knows Daraka better she woulde tell him about her love for Aang.. And maybe help Daraka a bit with his own love struggles. And maybe Aang would contact Daraka in the Spirit World when he needs help. Or maybe it would be AANG who helped Daraka through his love struggles.. Oops.. I think i hoped that you would make a sequel to this story so much that i tossed pretty many ideas around XD But IF you want to make a sequel or continue anyway i hope you could use mu ideas ;) Anyway i really, really like this story! I hope you will write more ;)
libowie chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
My goodness, that was really sweet. The begining reminded me alot of my drabble "Grow-Up" for Kataang ABC, but it's obvious you had something diffrent in mind, great job.
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
AW! Continue pwease!
redskin122004 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
WO. IT is cute. Are you going to pair them, although odd, but nothing new in our reailty when you think about it. 18 year old girls going out with 60 somthing old guys. or reversed.