Reviews for The Sweetest Drug
acomplexgirlwithsimpletastes chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I like the song, and I love Tristan's point of view. Very erotic, but still. So very interesting.
J. Marit chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
You know i love this *sighs* Especially the part where he makes her say she wore the dress for him because thats just HOT. lol. And your an amazing writer. It was awesome :D

Write more!

Kellie
RositaLG chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
This was amazing! I loved it! I can't believe that this is your first fic...you should def. write more. Maybe even add more to this one? I'm adding you to my favorites list!
allovertheplace chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
seriously... only a one shot... :( how sad!

this was great.. you should continue this story..

*evillaugh* logans going down...
Katherine chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Wow! That was awsome! I loved how you structured the story and Tristan's pov was very interesting. Well done :)
toxicgurl169 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I think the right word is gulp! Wow I need to go and take a cold shower! UPDATE SOON!
Wedrowiec chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I loved it! You should make it into a story, if you aren't already. A Trory of course. I hate Logan!
Tereza8472 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I am loving this story and storyline. It is well writtena nd I relly like the flashback to introduce us to the fact that this is an affair. Very out of character but great none-the-less. Keep going and I cant wait for more.
LifeLookingDown chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I really liked it! It was intense! and Hot! I don't know why but when i read "sweet lord he needed her" I smiled... it's a good line! Great job ... really!
remy7marie chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
um, so that was pretty much amazing. and i seriously think you need a sequel (whether it be a one parter or a chapter story). either way, great job and hope to see more!
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I loved this...I love this song! lol..it's one of my favorites right now...I was actually gonna do a oneshot too...I'm scared to now cause yours was so good! :)
Dawnie86 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
i liked the first part. Im a little confused with the relationship from Logan and Rory... and why she's with tristan and Logan at the same time, but i thing you explain that a little later. Short: I liked this part and hope you update as soon as possible for you! :)
finnlover chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Great Job! would love a sequel
trorygirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Wow! That was fantastic! It was great reading it from Tristan's POV and the passion & pain between the two was awesome. Absolutely loved it. Great work. Keep it up! -Amira
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I loved it! The passion was so tangible. You NEED to update, and SOON! Great job.