Reviews for Shinobi OneHalf
1Billy-234 chapter 9 . 7/8
good story are you going to add to it ? would like to see how you make it turn out
beserkerbeast chapter 9 . 4/20
looking forward to more
BB
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
So this is probably dead, and - hey, I recognize your nick. What are you up to nowadays? You got a nice start here you know, mind finishing it?
erching chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
pity you dropped it
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
I am going to love this!
Big fan chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
not bad,but could you do a ranma/nabiki perfict world crossover?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
i am waiting for the next chapter,as tofurture chapters,will ranma,nabiki and anko return to nerima after that c ranked mission?
irnzenmonk chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
good story so far ne
Guest chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
after that mission and three more,colone would make a magic circle to bring ranma of team anko arriving and having to fight thier Way back to the tendo should take at least two chapters.i look forward to this.
shugokage chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Amazing story and great idea!
shugokage chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Great story!
jaelin910 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
an ironic solution to fighting gai; use his 'flames of youth' against him
I'm not sure if that should be considered a weakness or not...sure he'll fall for the illusion immediately but that's probably not a good thing for whoever used it on him
ToastedPine chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
This was extremely entertaining.

Nabiki's character progression has been very pleasant. Kudos on not using th Raiju to cheapen her development, only bring attention to them. Your attention to clan politics is also nice, not as dark as what's par for the course.

That cat spirit in Ranma, is it really a cheetah, because of it is, I think that it normally trills and barks instead of meowing, not sure though. Either way, it's a small detail, I like how you're handling the nekoken in a measured and non-metroanime style way.

I'm also wondering if you'll have some character development for Ranma. What you have is good, just wondering if you'll go as far with him as what you've done with Nabiki.

Thanks for writing!
G-Dog chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Great story, please continue.